Brighton @ Hardin County

utfan2

You got it right except you failed to mention how power football on offense helps defense. Im impressed. Screens, dumps and darts will slow down the rush, back of the dbs and eventually open up the combo routes. If #8 doesnt go down last week we 8-0. But as stated earlier that game over and we move forward from here.

We might not be able to stay on field with Mitchell, Melrose, or Ridgeway come playoff time. Last time we won a playoff game Milligan took it back 100 yards on a kickoff and Hudgens still unleashed a bomb that beat us at the end except for penality. History says we cant but it could change.

I will let it go. Just dont expect to not get challenged with a response when you want to talk about if we were in district such and such we wouldnt be doing such and such. These kids work hard and play hard.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Catch me on another thread. Like the conversation. I can agree to disagree and not be a @$$ about it. LOL.

#8 gettin test done today so keep him in your thoughts and prayers please. Young man can read defenses he just got to adjust to the speed. He gonna put up big numbers over the next 2 years. I still think he dont go down he breaks out against Brighton last Friday night. Brighton would have had to make an adjustment to their adjustment. You have a great one.