Brighton @ Hardin County

utfan2

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"should have won"? You didnt lose by missing an extra point or a field goa in the 4th quarterl. You didnt even lose because you gave up a late TD to lose the lead. You lost 34-14! How in the world can you say "should have won"? No oyu shouldnt have! MAN UP utfan2, and give Brighton thier due respect. They whipped your Tigers, now deal with it. "should have won", what a crock!

Hardin County goes through this every year, it is the truth, nothing opinionated here, They lose every year in the first round, after going 9-1, 8-2, or 7-3. They do play a weak schedule, that is just the way it is. Henry County played a weak schedule too when they were in that region with you guys. Now comes the opinion and I will say that in our district right now, Hardin County would not pmake the playoffs, It is my opinion that Henry County, Dickson County, Northwest, Northeast, Clarksville, and Rossview would all beat Hardin County. Springfield would be a battle for Hardin County. This is not an insult becasue after palying in the two different schedules, the Clarksville schools are much better and more dangerous that Northside, Hardin County, Brighton, and Munford.

Great job on specail teams Brighton. You guys look like VA Tech.

UTFan states HC should have won. Well HC didnt because couldnt execute on the punts. However if Burnham doesnt go out with an injury he would have thrown at least 3-4 more TD passes. It was there. But that game over and on to next week. HC problems last Friday night are fixable.

Yea. yea, yea. We havent played any REAL teams. Truth is Brighton most atheletic bunch we seen all year to date. Their atheletes didnt beat use. Poor execution on punts and a key injury did.

Hardin could not run the ball any and after brighton made a halftime adjustment the wrs could not get off the line. Hardin county has the most unathletic team they have had in several years. Not seeing how they went undefeated. If they get melrose or mitchell 1st round they better watch out cause speed will kill them. Wish I lived in hardin County must be nice to live in such an optimistic place

Hardin could not run the ball any and after brighton made a halftime adjustment the wrs could not get off the line. Hardin county has the most unathletic team they have had in several years. Not seeing how they went undefeated. If they get melrose or mitchell 1st round they better watch out cause speed will kill them. Wish I lived in hardin County must be nice to live in such an optimistic place

Sorry I quit reading your post when you said Hardin County is "unathletic." I don't speak retard west tn. football fan, but are you trying to say that they don't have athletes on their team? Hardin County always has many athletic players especially the past two years with D-1a signees.

I agree ballplaya and that is why I said the most unathletic (which is in dictionary) bunch they have had in several years. There are no Deberry or schutt. #5 is ok but nothing compared to those 2. I was talking about this years team. They are athletic for the teams in their area but teams across the state it is not evn comparable if they were in District 10 they would be done in couple of weeks cause they would not make playoffs.

Sounds like you have watched HC play several times to help form your opinion. If that be the case then you havent noticed the change in offensive sets from the days of Shutt and DeBerry. Would be interesting to read your analogy of why the change. The unatheletic approach you have already used. Come on Man! You run your mouth like you know football. Do you really? Answer the question. Why the change this year?

And we are not in district 10. Would have null and voided the objective of new alignment and classification.

Would rather be around optimisitic people than arrogant ones.

I have noticed the change and why did the change occur. Because lack of athletes as opposed to previous years. No more gun dominated offense with slant bubble and go bubble combos with rb and qb counter plays being called. Now it is the I mostly and 1 back set with power, lead, counter . Then they will get in trips and put 5 as inside guy to run post post wheel. Then 5 will go to qb and wrs stay in trips to run tb counter or qb sweep to trips. No major combo routes or outside runs or screens because of lack of athletes. They want to pound the ball and if they cant then game over because athletic teams man up and get in you face wrs cant get off ball and qb gets sacked every play when they try to throw. Be honest no big play threat. I have seen every game rather on film or in person. Just watched last game and that is what gives me idea of getting in wrs face and pressing cause after halftime other team got in face and watched wrs finally get frustrated and quit trying to get off ball. Just say hardin is having down year and let it go. 7-1 aint bad bud yall were excited about beating a 2a team (seriously???)

Is that knowing enough about them or do you want more?