McKenzie vs Huntingdon.....let it begin!!!

VOLnWTN

I don't think this game will be a blow out by either team. I do know that this is the best team we have had in the past 3 years. People talk about not having a passing game but when in the history of mustang football have we relied on passing? Never in my life time! I think this will be a shoot out. Go stangs!

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The article sounds like the Mckenzie Rebels have no RESPECT for Huntingdon's running backs. I hope the Holder and Thompson kid don't see this!!

No respect? where did they say anything about huntingdon or there players??? Heck yea we have 3 awesome backs, not many teams have 3 senior backs like them!! yes we do have a good line, how does that disrespect huntingdon... Do you expect the kids to say "we dont have a chance and we suck?" no they are gonna say that these kids are very confident in theirselves and should be.. if we dont play good then we will get beat! but the same goes for them.. IF holder and thompson need this to get them fired up then something is wrong.. this is mckenzie huntingdon these kids have been thinking of this most of their lives.. yes huntingdon has dominated many of the years but i hope we can turn that around.. Holder and thompson both are awesome backs and are very hard to stop, i just hope we slow them down enought to win... harriman think about what u are posting before u post,

I don't think this game will be a blow out by either team. I do know that this is the best team we have had in the past 3 years. People talk about not having a passing game but when in the history of mustang football have we relied on passing? Never in my life time! I think this will be a shoot out. Go stangs!

stang50, I'm with you on this one. I don't believe it will be a blow out by either team. It will be an old fashion hard nose football game from both sides. We know your duo is gonna get their yards, just hope we slow them down enough to keep ahead. Yea, that sounds like a game plan, I should go into coaching... ^_^ We have a pretty good stable of backs as well so I don't see many passing yards coming in this one either. and of course GO REBELS

Awe Shucks, You Guys Are Taking All The Fun Out Of This Thread. This Sounds More Like A Family Reunion Than A Football Game. Ok Enough of This. I Wanna Hear Blah, Blah, Blah Holder Blah Blah Blah Thompson Blah Blah 50-29-1. Let's Cut The Respect Crap And Get Down To It! ^_^ And Here's Another Rolling Smiley ^_^^_^

Awe Shucks, You Guys Are Taking All The Fun Out Of This Thread. This Sounds More Like A Family Reunion Than A Football Game. Ok Enough of This. I Wanna Hear Blah, Blah, Blah Holder Blah Blah Blah Thompson Blah Blah 50-29-1. Let's Cut The Respect Crap And Get Down To It! ^_^ And Here's Another Rolling Smiley ^_^^_^

Oooook Butchie! We will beat you just like the good ole days and the planets will realign! Blah blah holder blah blah thompson! Lol

ok, here it is. little under two weeks now till the Colonel REB rides in on a mustang. In all honesty though this will be a great game against two very good teams. I just hope that huntingdon brings there "A" game because the REBELS has already got their's, just doing a little fine tuning. Mckenzie-28, Huntingdon-14. ROLL ON REBELS, I can see the state again. ^_^

i love how i keep hearing that Huntingdon better bring their A game cause Mckenzie has already got theirs.

^_^

ok, here it is. little under two weeks now till the Colonel REB rides in on a mustang. In all honesty though this will be a great game against two very good teams. I just hope that huntingdon brings there "A" game because the REBELS has already got their's, just doing a little fine tuning. Mckenzie-28, Huntingdon-14. ROLL ON REBELS, I can see the state again. :huh:

that seem's about right the score. i say the rebel's are gonna thump there head's for them ^_^

hey logger, Bell Witch at Adams let you off early??? ^_^

shhhhhh not to loud we savin that for the playoff's ^_^

I Think Huntingdon and Mckenzie Are About Even. Both Teams Have Some Great Players. I Would Have To Say Huntingdon Will Have The Best Player On The Field Friday Though. Who Is Mckenzie's Best Player? I've Watched Yall Play 3 Times This Year And No 1 Person Stood Out To Me But If I Had To Pick One I Would Say #27. ^_^ Oh Yeah Go Stangs!

I Think Huntingdon and Mckenzie Are About Even. Both Teams Have Some Great Players. I Would Have To Say Huntingdon Will Have The Best Player On The Field Friday Though. Who Is Mckenzie's Best Player? I've Watched Yall Play 3 Times This Year And No 1 Person Stood Out To Me But If I Had To Pick One I Would Say #27. :roflol: Oh Yeah Go Stangs!

we dont have Just 1.. 21 senior rb is extremely fast and has good moves, 2 is senior rb when good moves and speed also, 27 is our power back runs extremely hard and isnt looking to out run anyone.. our Qb can run and Fb has had several good runs this year.. i like having several options to go to.. alot of times all 3 are on the field at once, and is hard to tell which one will get the ball

ok jw i seen on Unapproved Website that a couple years ago huntingdon had a ILB name Chris Donald who was like the #1 ILB in the nation and he committed to UT did this guy come from this huntingdon

Yes, Chris Donald of UT is a native of Huntingdon, TN.

ok just makin sure... no offense but i can tell he was highly overrated bc they had him as the #1 ILB in the nation and i have never seen him on the field in an orange jersey