Davidson Academy vs. Knox Webb

oline

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, webb's only real test they passed this year so far was against #3 in 5A knox catholic. They got a coupla other 5A schools that weren't very strong. They pretty much have rolled everybody else. I think this game will be very tuff. Prolly go either way but i know the spartans are pretty focus this year.

Just talked to a friend of mine who went to the game and he said that davidson dominated the line of scrimmage on both sides. webbs lines couldnt compete with davidsons. Webb couldnt get anything going in the running game at all. davidson threw the ball less than 5 times and ate clock. Congrads to davidson they must have a really good team because webb is good.

It was total domination. Davidson ran the ball right down their throats...Nothing fancy at all. Davidson threw the ball 3 times i believe. Webb scored on 3 big plays...a Kick return...a 50+ yard dump pass, and a long pass on a busted coverage. Webb's qb was picked off twice I believe and Davidson probably had the ball triple the amount Webb had. The game was not this close...Paul Wade is a big game coach...If not for 3 big plays in the DCA game...Davidson would be undefeated.

Noone wants to see Davidson in the playoffs.

I was surprised that Webb sat in a 2 deep zone all most the whole game. The safeties were 15-20 yards back at times. #5 for Webb is quick as lightning, but other than his 3 big plays...he was neutralized

You are right Davidson did control the line of scrimmage last night. With thier team speed, or lack thereof, they can beat a lot of teams playing in a big mud puddle. Again, correct, your coach, well, he is BIG. We were expecting with the success Davidson has had in the past a little more class. The coaches running thier mouths at midfield after the game was dissapointing.

There is one team that would love to face them in the playoffs.......................Webb.

Go Spartans!

Wow...What a classy post :roflol:

After the kids shook hands, the team went to the side of the midfield and started celebrating. It was a big game and by them being defending state champs...they were given little respect or given little chance to win the game. I witnessed no trash talk or heard no words from our players or coaching staff that was classless. We even fed alot of the Webb players Hamburgers and Hotdogs after the game

and I say one more time...Watching the trenches, and the way Webb struggled to get first downs...Take away 3 big plays and Webb might not have even scored...WEBB DOES NOT want to see Davidson anywhere...Just real talk