OOLTEWAH AT CLEVELAND

BigHairyOwl

After watching the Owls QB Friday in person, I understand why they dont throw the ball!!! Not trying to disrespect any player, BUT, he appears to freak out in the pocket when there is no pressure! I saw him before the game laughing and wearing his baseball cap backwards warming up. Maybe he is confused and thinks he should play like Crompton cause the ooltewah band keeps playing ROCKY TOP!!! I guess to beat mcminn co you better hope the defense and special teams show up! I was not impressed with the passing game at all against cleveland. I think all the ooltewah offensive yards were all rushing yards. I guess when you cant throw it, you run it! Congratulations to the over rated owls!!! Good luck with Maryville, Riverdale, Oakland, and Farragut! Have fun with that run of teams! :thumb:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DONT BE TRASHING OUR PLAYERS OR COACHES OR FANS...LOOK AT YOUR PLAYERS...WHAT DID THE MIGHTY RAIDERS HAVE 34 PLAYERS, 122 FANS, AND 8 GUYS POSING TO BE COACHES!!!

BACK OFF COACH RAIDER!!!

WE WILL BEAT MCMINN CO...WHO CARES IF WE THROW THE BALL...COACH MONROE WILL DO JUST WHAT HE THINKS THE OFFENSE IS CAPABLE OF!!! WE DONT THROW THE BALL VERY WELL...TELL US OWL FANS SOMETHING WE DONT KNOW...WE ARE GOING TO RUN THE BALL AND STOP THE RUN ON "D"

THATS WHAT WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS IN HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL!!! YOU BEEN WATCHING TOO MUCH TV!!! HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL IS NOTHING LIKE COLLEGE OR PRO FOOTBALL, WHY DO YOU EXPECT IT TO BE?????

After watching the Owls QB Friday in person, I understand why they dont throw the ball!!! Not trying to disrespect any player, BUT, he appears to freak out in the pocket when there is no pressure! I saw him before the game laughing and wearing his baseball cap backwards warming up. Maybe he is confused and thinks he should play like Crompton cause the ooltewah band keeps playing ROCKY TOP!!! I guess to beat mcminn co you better hope the defense and special teams show up! I was not impressed with the passing game at all against cleveland. I think all the ooltewah offensive yards were all rushing yards. I guess when you cant throw it, you run it! Congratulations to the over rated owls!!! Good luck with Maryville, Riverdale, Oakland, and Farragut! Have fun with that run of teams! :excl:

Talk about bad play calls.... onside kick with the lead..... quick punt with the qb from your own endzone (-4 yards)......endless chances in the red zone=7 points....going for it on every 4th down....

you talk about running it too much...I would run it to if the Clev defense can't stop it. Owl qb did have a TD pass. How many did Clev qb have???

If I had Clev's running back... I would run it 99% of the time...maybe your coach needs to listen to Big Hairy Owl

I hope the OWLS get a chance to prove some people wrong this week against McMinn. One thing I did notice on Friday, was that certain fans only cheer for certain players and I think that is very immature especially when it is parents. I thought as fans we are supposed to support every player on the TEAM. I hope that we show Mcminn that we can come out and throw it as well as run the ball and not play RUN RIGHT RUN LEFT all night. Owls are solid in all aspects of the game but I don't think that we have had the oppoturnity to really show ALL of our talent. Friday cannot come soon enough. LETS GO OWLS.

So someone cheered louder for somebody's child and not your son........? and you are getting upset? Well,"take your ball and go home!!" whaaaaa..... :thumb: Oh lord red4life,you cant be serious? Dont all parents cheer just a little bit louder for thier kids? I'm almost willing to bet you cheer for your son every time....and I'm willing to bet you don't cheer for every kid out there?

No actually I don't have a son on the team. And it was not that they were cheering louder for one person and not the other. They weren't cheering AT ALL. So get your facts straight before you quote me. You can sit by me at the game and listen to me cheer if you would like.

He admitted in the paper his playcalling could have been better.

He kind of sounded like Lane Kiffin...its a shame moral victories dont matter...EK really had some fine coaching moments with the onside kick to start the second half...Seems you would kick off and try to pin the Owls deep with the lead...Then comes the quick kick or punt whatever you choose to call it???

Not very smart on 4th and 6 from your own 14 yd line...Not to mention the QB punted the ball 2 yds!!!

I believe he really fooled the Owls with that one! Then Parks goes out of the game and what does EK do??? Yep, you guessed it, runs a toss in the pouring rain to the back up tailback against the best "D" in the State(as he called them) and yes the back up fumbled, and yes the Owls had a scoop and score...Dont understand all the gimmicks he tries??? There is no excuse that team with the quality talent they have should be 3 and 6!!!!!!!

EK's reply in the paper should have been...Benny and his staff made great halftime adjustments, scored 14 points on my bad decisions, stopped us on offense consistantly in the second half...Then had a 14 play - 92 yd - that took 8:44 off the clock to end the third quarter and put the nail in the couffin!!!

Good luck with how all that turns out in the years to come Raiders!!! :thumb:

Cleveland "D" line is weak...cant put pressure on Parrott!

Soddy cant catch Parks...no way, no how!

Parks, Davis(Marcus), Davis(BJ), Pillows...Cleveland Secondary...good athletes!

Parrott, Hubbard, and company of receivers can be a dangerous combo!

Cleveland 34

Soddy 27

Soddy will have a mad on to beat EK!!!

EK should know Soddy very well!!!

No playoffs for Soddy...Cleveland had to beat one team(WOW) Walker Valley to get into the playoffs! Its amazing you can go 1 and 9 and still go to the playoffs...The team that wins that game every year will be the one to go...UNBELIEVABLE...RIDICULOUS!!!

I hope you win Soddy...But Cleveland is talented, depending on which players and coaches show up!

I still cant believe Cleveland is 3 and 6 with all that talent?????????????????????????????????????????