OOLTEWAH AT CLEVELAND

BigHairyOwl

BENNY MONROE AT HIS OWN HOUSE (BENNY MONROE STADIUM)!!! CLEVELAND IS IN TROUBLE...OOLTEWAH PLAYERS WILL BE SO GEEKED FOR COACH MONROE AND HIS STAFF. 6 COACHES OF THE 9 HAVE COACHED OR HAVE PLAYED FOR COACH MONROE AT CLEVELAND!!! GREENE PLAYED IN LATE 80'S, INGRAM PLAYED IN THE 90'S, WEIR PLAYED ON THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP TEAMS!!! CARSON PLAYED AT CLEVELAND IN 60'S AND COACHED WITH BENNY FOR OVER 25 YEARS, SANDERS COACHED DURING ALL THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS...THE COACHES AND PLAYERS WILL TAKE THIS ONE A LITTLE PERSONAL!!! THEY ARE PLAYING ON THE FIELD AND TRADITION THEY BUILT...THAT NOW IS GONE!!!

BENNY AND HIS STAFF WIN AT CLEVELAND!!!

OWLS 38

RAIDERS 0

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lumber,

The defense will play well at Cleveland and Mc Minn..... that's just what those boys do....

owls just cant give the cherokees too much momentum in that game....

lumber...chill baby... one game at a time....

lets get the blue raiders first...it will be fun... staff and players will have something to prove at BENNY MONROE STADIUM you think?

What does Cleveland have???

I only saw them at the jamboree...They were beat by Howard...

Big Hairy, maybe we can call EaglePride for one of his "scouting" reports

QB Voytik --has a strong arm and is pretty accurate, he will suprise you with his ability to scramble

Marcus Davis -- speed to burn and runs a good route with good hands, go-to-guy inside the 20

Terrell Parks -- Hands,speed,agility, hard to take down

DEF. -- Suspect

OFF. Line -- NO match for the owl speed

Owls 48

Raiders 7

should be an easy Owl win. Dont know what Ooltewah would have to prove against Cleveland, its not like we are one of the states top teams. Ooltewah won't silence the critics with a dominating performace against Cleveland. Its just Benny's return to Cleveland, nothing more, nothing less. Only thing that would shock me Friday night would be a Cleveland win. I expect Cleveland to come out and play hard, I expect Ootlewah to win, but of course im pulling for my Raiders.