Lawrence County @ Hardin County

fballfan101

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 8th grader? He doing good.

Burnham got good report from what I have heard.

Look to see a power run game tonight from both teams. Hopefully this rain stays away we havent had more than an inch this week. So you confident enough to give me HC and 7? I think HC takes this one tonight. I really dont see a blow out by either team. Gonna be a close one the over and under around 41.

The 8th grader? He doing good.

Burnham got good report from what I have heard.

Look to see a power run game tonight from both teams. Hopefully this rain stays away we havent had more than an inch this week. So you confident enough to give me HC and 7? I think HC takes this one tonight. I really dont see a blow out by either team. Gonna be a close one the over and under around 41.

For starters, I am glad to hear the QB is doing good! I do look to see Lawrence County run the ball. This is what they do and do well. I would never bet on high school kids.....too unpredictable!! I do look forward to seeing a great game. I have heard so much about Hardin County being over rated so this should be a very good measuring stick. I hope they have worked on their special teams play! If they can beat LCHS then you can pretty much toss the Brighton loss out due to the fact that the QB was hurt. I am not taking anything away from Brighton by saying that either!! I hope Lawrence County doesn't overlook Hardin County since they have such a huge district matchup next week. Just a thought but even with that I feel as if Lawrence County wins by two TD's.

Both teams have huge district games next week. And I can see why HC appears to be over rated. I will be surprised if Lawrence County wins by 2 touchdowns. We will know in about 8 hours how this thing gonna turn out. Either way good luck and safe travels.

I do believe I am going to be able to make this one. I usually pick out one of the biggest and best games and make the trip to watch and I am thinking this is the game. Thanks for the travel wishes and I was also wondering if there is a really good restaurant that you might suggest?