Loudon vs Sequoyah

dumdum

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After watching us play in Scott Co last night.............My prediction will be, it............will probably rain AGAIN!!!!!!!

That is so funny, but true, it has rained the last 2 or 3 Friday nights and guess what 50% chance of rain for Friday, lol, bring your slickers (again) folks. Heard the refereeing was a bit sketchy at Scott Co. (reminds me a bit from earlier this year). See ya folks Friday, GO CHIEFS!!!

I admire Sequayah also, they are all good kids and i hape they dont give up in this game. Loudon will dominate this game. The redskins defence is 3rd in the state and would be number 1 if the refs would have made the right call on that touchdown pass that one-hopped the wideout at scott county. Im thinking that the rain will work in the Cheifs favor especially if its cold. You could tell that the temp affected number 5 from Loudon. He played great but seemed to be bothered by the cold. Maybe nextime he will bring some sleeves. I love watching the Redskins play and will be at this Game. GO BIG RED :blush:

Its time for Friday Predictions, the Redskins come in rolling with a few wins, invading the Sequoyah reservation with cruel intentions. The Chiefs are coming off of a streak of 4 top ten teams, and from the looks of the Loudon record they should be up there also. The Redskins will come in high on the horse, unaware of the Sequoyah ambush at the "pass". Chiefs in a close one 21-14. GO CHIEFS!!!