Creekwood at Camden District 11AA *Title Game*

matt_8777

Sounds like you guys win then.... :bored:

Should :roflol:

Is should like... might? Or is it more like...could? Kinda sounds like.... maybe. Doesn't sound a thing like will though. So I guess we'll show up just for kicks and giggles with our stinky LBs and DBs anyway.

Well i'm glad ya'll are going to put 11 guys out there. Don't want to make it too easy for us. At least we'll have someone out there to run through or around. :roflol:

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just saw that out of 124 people 96% picked Camden to win. Looks like that 96% will be a little upset after friday.

Creek Wood's offense is very explosive. With Bell coming back this week they will be even better.

Creek Wood's defense has only allowed two teams, Dickson and Fairview, to gain over 200 yards. They have good quickness and strength and should limit Camden's offense.

Camden's defense is good upfront and really suspect at linebacker and secondary. Creek Wood's offense should have no problem exposing that. Creek Wood should be able to throw whenever they please. Odom and Bell are extremely hard to tackle. If they get past the line they could both go over 100 yards rushing. Hooper is extremely talented. He reads defenses well and can adjust the play to expose the defenses weaknesses. :roflol:

If rain effects the game I feel Creek Wood would have the advantage. They have the ability to line up in a power I formation and over power teams. Giving Bell and Odom a five yard headstart is just unfair to the opposing team :roflol:

Creek Wood wins this one 35-7

looks like i spoke too soon...

I just saw that out of 124 people 96% picked Camden to win. Looks like that 96% will be a little upset after friday.

Creek Wood's offense is very explosive. With Bell coming back this week they will be even better.

Creek Wood's defense has only allowed two teams, Dickson and Fairview, to gain over 200 yards. They have good quickness and strength and should limit Camden's offense.

Camden's defense is good upfront and really suspect at linebacker and secondary. Creek Wood's offense should have no problem exposing that. Creek Wood should be able to throw whenever they please. Odom and Bell are extremely hard to tackle. If they get past the line they could both go over 100 yards rushing. Hooper is extremely talented. He reads defenses well and can adjust the play to expose the defenses weaknesses. :roflol:

If rain effects the game I feel Creek Wood would have the advantage. They have the ability to line up in a power I formation and over power teams. Giving Bell and Odom a five yard headstart is just unfair to the opposing team :roflol:

Creek Wood wins this one 35-7

Just tryin to give CW equal love :lol:

Just tryin to give CW equal love :lol:

alright ill show love to i guess...cw is flat out better and they will win 658 to 1 with camden only bein able to kick an extra point!!! :roflol::lol: there rcombs and lion4life you have somethin yall can complain about now... :roflol:

by the way, i couldnt send this the first time cause it said i put on too many smiley faces...just to let yall know cause im sure someone will take this post seriously, it was a joke.

Sounds like you guys win then.... :lol:

Just tryin to give CW equal love :roflol:

alright ill show love to i guess...cw is flat out better and they will win 658 to 1 with camden only bein able to kick an extra point!!! :roflol::bored: there rcombs and lion4life you have somethin yall can complain about now... :lol:

by the way, i couldnt send this the first time cause it said i put on too many smiley faces...just to let yall know cause im sure someone will take this post seriously, it was a joke.

OMG! HAI DONT YOU DAER SAI ANITHANG AGAINST EITHER UV THEES TEEMS!!!!!111!!!11!!!111!!!!!!!111!!one!!!!!11!!!111!!!11!!1!1111!1!!!!eleven!!!11!!11!

I remember a certain team that came to Historic Wright FIeld and completely disrespected our stadium and our fans, that team was the Richland Raiders in 2006. We won that contest, but my point is I realize that the players aren't on here talkin all the crap.

The people talkin crap are the ones who sit in the stands and are 100% behind their team when the team is winning, but then dog the crap out of the team when they lose. I hope that these people are no reflection of CW's team, becuase 9 times out of 10 if a team disrespects another team at home the home team wins.

This is the Regional Championship Game, I don't see a blowout coming from either team. What I Truly beleive is going to happen is a hard hitting game, with lots of emotion from both teams, and two classy teams that are well coached playing hard all night.

The final point spread will be no more than 10 points for whichever team that does win. I can't wait I just found out I can make this game, and I will be there with the letter boys yelling my head off for my former teammates. Best of Luck to all the seniors, I hope they continue the winning tradition and set the ladder higher for future classes. I hope all of CW travelers have a safe trip and stop in early to enjoy some of the local grub :roflol:.

This should be a great ball game to watch. Both teams are well coached and pride themselves on being disciplined & physical. Although by reading some of these posts, people might think otherwise. I am sure both coaching staffs and ALL the players from each team have the upmost respect for each other. I can speak on CW's behalf, Camden is very good and Coach Ward does a great job. For the record, Camden's LB's and secondary are good as well. Whoever made that statement obviously has not seen Camden play. This is a game that all kids dream of playing in. Good Luck to both teams. :roflol:

I am a Creekwood parent and I agree totally with the last two posts. This is a game that every player dreams of and any team can be beat on any given day look what happened to Henry Co. These two teams are both well coached and from what I’ve seen they both have a lot of class. My opinion is the people that are doing all the talking are former players and other teams that wish they were playing for a title. This will be a very tough battle and whoever wins will earn it. My prediction is CW 28 – Camden 24. We will be tailgating so stop by and have some good conversation before the game. It is all about our Young men growing up and having fun. See you all at the game.

whats the score gonna be???? how does 95 % of ppl say camdens gonna beat cw???? cw is big strong fast and full of heart and talent.........but.........im gonna change my opinion on the scoreboard and give it to creek wood again but this time it goes like this.........this will be camdens season lowest scoring game....creek woods defense is too smart and strong for the lions offense....so i give the edge to creek wood's D

Creek Wood 28 **District 11AA Champions

Camden 13

sorry camden but huntingdon wants creek wood to win also

I say we stop talking for all the players.. and come tomorrow night we let them talk for themselves on the field. Cause i know CW will let their talking be done on the field let's see if all these Camden players can do the same, im looking forward to a very tough, rough, hard fought game. But CW coming out with the "W" at the end. Noone gives them a chance and i believe they will take that to heart and come out and play hard and come home with a District Championship!!! Go Redhawks :roflol: