Polk Vs. Sequatchie

greyfox13

Posted by greyfox13:

who do you think will win this game. I'm going with Sequatchie over polk, but i look for it to be a close game.

It should be a great game I think Sequatchie will get it done at home by 7 or 10 points. The team is really pumped about beating Meigs Co. and giving East Ridge more than they wanted to handle last week. The Indians are usually a very disciplined football team and usually don't have a lot of stupid penalties.

The Sequatchie pass defense has been very good the past two weeks forcing 7 Interceptions.

Posted by Sequatchie:
Posted by greyfox13:

who do you think will win this game. I'm going with Sequatchie over polk, but i look for it to be a close game.

It should be a great game I think Sequatchie will get it done at home by 7 or 10 points. The team is really pumped about beating Meigs Co. and giving East Ridge more than they wanted to handle last week. The Indians are usually a very disciplined football team and usually don't have a lot of stupid penalties.

The Sequatchie pass defense has been very good the past two weeks forcing 7 Interceptions.

good point we are pretty good at home. i think our defense is one of the top defenses in the region. i agee sequatchie by 7 or more

I think this will be a great game. I have nothing but respect for Coach James and Polk County. He has done a great job at getting the most out of his kids. I think the QB/FS is one of the best athletes in the region. He is a monster on defense. I also think too many people are overlooking the Indians. This is a huge game in the race for the playoffs. If the Indians win it puts them one win shy of the playoffs. They still have Tyner, Marion, Bledsoe, and Tellico after this one. Three of these are at home. Maybe they will play both sides of the ball. My prediction:

Sequatchie 17

Polk 10.

Posted by warrior2024:

I think this will be a great game. I have nothing but respect for Coach James and Polk County. He has done a great job at getting the most out of his kids. I think the QB/FS is one of the best athletes in the region. He is a monster on defense. I also think too many people are overlooking the Indians. This is a huge game in the race for the playoffs. If the Indians win it puts them one win shy of the playoffs. They still have Tyner, Marion, Bledsoe, and Tellico after this one. Three of these are at home. Maybe they will play both sides of the ball. My prediction:

Sequatchie 17

Polk 10.

Warrior2024, I did hear correct tonight that Sequatchie plays Walker Valley next year? If thats true is that the only change on the schedule?

Posted by Sequatchie:
Posted by pcwildcat:

Well I think Polk wins by at least a touchdown. The boys are ready to play this week after that slight letdown last week at Lookout Valley. It should be a great defensive game.

:o You call a 34-6 Win a Let Down?? :confused:

I am pretty sure Lookout Valley scored first and picked up lots of yardage in the game. The Lookout Valley team I saw in the jamboree was not good at all. Whoever can limit their turnovers or make less than the other (I think it will be pouring) should win it. Seq needs to cut down on the fumbles, they had 4 interceptions but fumbled it 3 or 4 times against East Ridge, the last 2 may have cost them the game.

i saw polk play westmoreland last year in the first round of the playoffs.they played pretty good, but i didn't consider them outstanding or anything like that. both teams are solid teams. i say defense will when the game. if we keep up the interceptions i think we win. i agree a very good game. i think winner takes second in the region.

Posted by greyfox13:

i saw polk play westmoreland last year in the first round of the playoffs.they played pretty good, but i didn't consider them outstanding or anything like that. both teams are solid teams. i say defense will when the game. if we keep up the interceptions i think we win. i agree a very good game. i think winner takes second in the region.

I do think that the winner of this one will be the odds on favorite for the second spot in the playoffs. I expect a really hard nosed game from both of these teams and the team that hits and plays the hardest should win.