Oliver Springs @ Wartburg

banjo

I did some research on the puppies defense. They gave up 20 points to Monteray and they didnt even score in 3 games. They gave up 14 to Midway and that is the second most points Midway scored all year. They gave up 29 to Onida. They gave up 27 to Harriman and that is the second most they have score all year. They got blasted for 42 points against Oliver Springs and that is tied for second most they have scored all year. So Im confused to how they are #10 defense in state. Why are the puppies so quiet today?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did some research on the puppies defense. They gave up 20 points to Monteray and they didnt even score in 3 games. They gave up 14 to Midway and that is the second most points Midway scored all year. They gave up 29 to Onida. They gave up 27 to Harriman and that is the second most they have score all year. They got blasted for 42 points against Oliver Springs and that is tied for second most they have scored all year. So Im confused to how they are #10 defense in state. Why are the puppies so quiet today?

hey, idiot, sunbright gave up 42 to oneida oh no does that mean wartburg has a better D...blah blah blah shutup..please just shut up

wartburg plays good defense against weaker teams. Harriman scored 27, oneida 29, oz 42, even monterey 20. they palyed ok against rockwood, but i was at that game and it was a mud bowl. everyone in the stadium was playing run all night. maybe the can schedule hancocke county or red boiling springs both are single A. then they might have the number 5 defense in the state.

Well the defense that I have raved about all year didnt show up last night. I have been singing their praises all year & what happened didnt show up when it mattered most I cant wait to get the paper & see the stats that was ridiculous. The offense which has seen highs & lows this season showed up for a half & then returned to the same ol story of not being able to finish drives. I bailed when the bobcats hit 35. Wake up Dogs 1 game left.

I bet you bailed. That is a typical puppy fan leave when they get stomped. Are you going to come watch us when the playoffs get here. You and your #10 defense will get a big head start on next season cause your season will end Thursday. You all will be the first team in the state to end the season. Go puppies. #10 lol. #10 lol. How about we agree that you all are the #10 most overated defense ever.

Isn't there a monetary fine that goes along with this and why would all sports be affected when the infraction happened during GIRLS basketball . Will this violation affect the planned reward trip to the beach by the basketball program? If not doesn't it seem that all sports are being punished except basketball? I understand there is some fund raising that goes along with it however, being in trouble means being in trouble and no one I've ever known could take a break from punishment just because they could pay for it . A kind of a furlough on your sentence if you will !!!

Some follow the rules and some do not. And you are misled if you think money can't buy your freedom. It has in all walks of life and it is in the instance. The fine has been or will be paid. The trip to sunny Florida is still on and the probation will last 2 years. Also this is not the first fine OSHS has had to pay. The first one was about 4 or 5 years ago. Again, rules not being followed or completely ignored. Good Luck Bobcats!! Your fans will follow you no matter where the playoffs take you. Not quite fair, after the re-districting and the hard work these players and coaches have done on this football team.

First of all I think it's a stupid rule, I know there has to be a minimum, but how many class A schools have a gym large enough to seat 1000 fans, my guess would be far less than 50%. Second, unless I have been misinformed there are other schools on probation for the same violation, they appealed and only their basketball programs were put on probation. Can anyone tell me why the TSSAA granted one programs appeal and denied ours, for the same exact violation? I sent an e-mail to the TSSAA website asking that question, and didn't get a response. Maybe if several other people from OZ would send them e-mails maybe they would at least answer one person as to why our appeal was denied.