Big Games in Memphis ... Week 9

kwc

And sorry for the double post, I wanna say congrats on great season that hopefully won't end until December! How many players were you missing when you scrimmaged us in the summer time? Thats the only thing I can really think of as to why the outcome was the way it was....or maybe should guys should've kicked our butts instead :thumb:. Has Van Hooks talked about any type of scheduled games next year between the Chiefs and Jags? I want this rising Junior class at SHS, to face off with the Memphis teams.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rob is not a hater guys, if you look at all of his post he has many times been hard on his on team. He knows High School football and speaks his opinon as we all are allowed to do.

ateam, thanks for your guarantee of a millington defeat next week. I have already printed it and made 55 copies plus will have it supersized at he Trojan stadium. Good stuff. Kind of like, your prediction at the Metro games that arlington would sweep Millington.

Now I challenge all Trojan fans to be realistic in their post, have fun but please no ateam remarks. We would not want to upset or slow offense and weak secondary. Besides Arlington has undefeated party to attend. :thumb:

Aight.... i dont know wth millington was doin throwing deep passes last night...but before Hunter was hurt they were throwing close 10-15 yard passes successful. The short bootleg seemed to work 90% of the time. Also coach hawkins needs to look at the 9th grader (webber) as a potential playmaker for the rest of the season.. Ask Arlingtons 9th grade team.... That kid can make a difference both sides of the ball THIS YR.. You will never no until you try.... As for next week i hope it doesnt rain 1st of all. Also Millingtons secondary will be rdy... They alrdy know Arlington is a passing team. Millington will be ok.. Craigmont's D is hard to run agaisnt unless u have speed. Arlington has problems verses the run. It will be a good game eitherway.

Aight.... i dont know wth millington was doin throwing deep passes last night...but before Hunter was hurt they were throwing close 10-15 yard passes successful. The short bootleg seemed to work 90% of the time.

Seriously? White was 2-9 passing for 10 yards and an INT and Harwell was 0-1 passing. Correct me if my math is wrong, but doesn't that work out to 20%? I am just going to assume you meant in previous games. The problem with the bootleg last night was that much of the time, there was a DE in his face when he turned or there was one hot on his heels from behind. I actually liked the idea of Coach Hawkins to attack our DB - Sam Craft - on that side. It was his first game playing DB on the high school level, and if it were me, I would have gone after him too. Sam just made a couple of good plays.

Aight.... i dont know wth millington was doin throwing deep passes last night...but before Hunter was hurt they were throwing close 10-15 yard passes successful. The short bootleg seemed to work 90% of the time.

Seriously? White was 2-9 passing for 10 yards and an INT and Harwell was 0-1 passing. Correct me if my math is wrong, but doesn't that work out to 20%? I am just going to assume you meant in previous games. The problem with the bootleg last night was that much of the time, there was a DE in his face when he turned or there was one hot on his heels from behind. I actually liked the idea of Coach Hawkins to attack our DB - Sam Craft - on that side. It was his first game playing DB on the high school level, and if it were me, I would have gone after him too. Sam just made a couple of good plays.

GoChiefs pass onto the rest of the staff congratulation on the win. And as to the QBs stats yea I think he was talking previous games. QB was under alot of pressure all night. Never had a chance to set his feet. On the positive side he knows his shoulder can take a hit. Hope yalls injured player is better. Got to prepare for next week now. I don't about everybody else but dang I'm tired of watching games in the rain not to mention it makes for a less than fun game to watch. O and by the way Tmmy West called he wants his line back. Good luck the rest of the year.

FIGHT TROJANS FIGHT

NEVER GIVE UP

I figured the previous games were what you were referring to. Thanks army, I will. As for our injured player, we are pretty sure it was just a stinger. He is a sophomore and I think just the sensation he felt scared him more than anything. After he realized it wasnt that serious, he was trying to get his pads back on and into the game, but we wouldnt let him. And believe me....I think EVERYONE is getting sick of the rain. And last time I checked yesterday, it was supposed to be a clear night. Get ready for another wet one this week. But we do appreciate Millington opening their field up for the game for the benefit of the players and the game. Thanks Millington

Will Millington be playing in week 3 of the playoffs?

Honestly?.... You obviously haven't been around too long. I am not the type to predict outlandish success. I call it as I see it. And at this point, My Trojans are looking like a One and Done type playoff team. I agree with Dou though, that It's time to add the playmaker to the mix and see what happens, It can't hurt!..... Hopefully Webber will be given a look the next couple of weeks!.

I am not hiding from my earlier predictions about Arlington. I missed the boat. But with that being said, I think they, as well as Millington, aren't nearly as good as Whitehaven, WhiteStation, Germantown, and possibly even Woodale. Our league is probably the weakest 6a league in the entire state. Lot's of mediocre to bad football.

Go Trojans!

Putting Gtown in the same category as White Station, White Haven, and yes Arlington is a mistake to me. Germantown has had some outlandish homecooking against Wooddale, and Ridgeway. Are they a good team? Yes, but if they played Millington I would honestly put my money on the trojans to be honest.

Do the Millington posters on this board not have an education? If you do, you should act like it. I have seen post after post with misspelled words, randomly capitalized words, and some of your sentences aren't even coherent. Heck, I read where the one guy, who is apparently a teacher, misspelled his own name when he registered. Talk about embarrassing! You guys are giving Millington a bad reputation.