Henry County-Dickson County HUGE GAME

therealgame

I think this will be a good game. The battle for the barrel is usually a well fought contest. I have seen both teams play, and i feel that if Dickson does not figure out a way to rotate in some sort of depth offesnively and defensively we will see Henry start to walk away with this one in the second half. Goodluck to both teams...Just curious if anyone knows, what do these two teams or schools do with the barrel when they have it in their possession for the year. Is it put away in hiding or sat out in front of the school for a period of time?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And YOU my "SECruleless wonderless" friend of mine have lost the mind that you never had if you think that players do not read this with interest. They have read your own fans call them and their coaches INEPT and PITIFUL...Henryland is in a total state of chaos...the ship is sinking...what goes around comes around...this YANKER has spoken...IGNORANCE prevails among the HENRYLANDERS...Team Mom is alive and well...the "anti-prophet" is the leader of the mindless Henryland faithful...HENRYLANDERS are squawking incoherently over a 7-1 record and a #3 ranking...the DEMISE is at hand...in the words of your illiterate leader..."the DEMISE has BEGAN...and this YANKER loves it...I AM THE ONLY YANKER WHO HAS EVER LIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know some players read this the board but it has ZERO effect on what happens Friday night! I guarantee you they are not thinking about what is said on CoachT while they are on the field! The coaches aren't going to coach any different based on what a bunch of armchair QB's have to say! You know it Yanker and I know it whether you will admit it or not!

This YANKER agrees with you that coaches would not coach differently because of what is said on here (although coaches should heed EVERYTHING this YANKER has to say), but if you think that teenagers do not read with great interest what is on here, this YANKER says you are dead wrong (since the YANKER does not know that feeling, please digest it and then explain it to me...I always wondered!). Not only do I think they read what is on here, but it affects some of them in some way.

Can you all not see what the Yanker is trying to do? He is smarter than most of you give him credit for. If you will recall, up till the fans began to start posting negative comments toward the team, the Yanker had become a big supporter of Henry County. As soon as we started stressing from a loss we are not used to having, we begin a pessimism that our team doesnt deserve. Yanker is trying to tell us(without directly telling us) to stop the childish, spoiled tantrums and get back on the horse and support our team. He finds this disgusting and frankly so do I. We never know who reads our comments on this site, and it just might me the players. The coaches are grown men, but we MUST remember the players are still kids. Being a coach(of another sport) that has had some success, I can personally account for times my teams play went south because of factors that occurred "off the field." Yanker, keep telling it like is so maybe all the fans will get their s@%# back together before negative psychology takes over.

Good morning my "Shortstopperringly Triplicaterring Fiverringly" friend...you are right about two things for sure...ONE...this is a VERY brilliant YANKER...and TWO...this brilliant YANKER always tells it like it is!!!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are right about one thing my Cephus of a friend...EVERYONE wants to be the YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even YOU amidst your "life changes" secretly wishes to be this YANKER...just imagine being the smartest man around...just imagine knowing more about EVERYTHING than everyone else knows...just imagine not being able to show your face ANYWHERE because of the rabid idolation...such is the life of this YANKER!!!!! Compared to this YANKER...the Red Warrior is exactly what he calls the olddevil!!!! There is but a single YANKER and it is insulting that you would think what you said...the bigger problem in Henryland is that all of your posters are sounding like Team Mom...hmmmmm...I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too funny Yanker, you are back to your old self at least! Nothing is wrong in Henryland - except for the fact that you want it to be! And lastly, it is only you who is calling our team/coaches names - not any of our fans.

How ya doin wingman?!?!? It has been quite funny to watch this thread in its oscillations from one topic to the other. But one thing is for sure, the Patriots will be out to win this week against their biggest rivals. Its Senior Night and there is going to be a great crowd!!!

Go Big Red!!!

WRONG AS USUAL my young Cephus of a friend...your "olddevil" compared your Patriots to the HORRIBLE and WINLESS Titans...HE used the terms INEPT and PITIFUL...not this YANKER...get your facts straight...there are problems among the HENRYLANDERS...the DEMISE is at hand...INFIGHTING is in full swing...Team Mom THRIVES...the "anti-one" is an intellectual in a land of illiterates...your fan base is SHATTERED...fan argument is the theme for the day...your 7-1 and 3rd ranked Patriots are despised in Henryland for losing their first regular season in over two years...the DEMISE is at WARP SPEED...this YANKER has spoken...and I AM THIS YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The YANKER will now deliver the scores you have been anxiously awaiting...JCM 20-McNairy Central 14...HC 14-DC 17...the DEMISE is underway...you cannot beat DC AND your own fans...Team Mom wins...olddevil was right...he convinced the Patriots that they were inept and pitiful...the coaches will all be fired (we will take them at JCM)...the players will all quit (we will take them at JCM)...the football program will be dismantled...the school will close its doors...only this YANKER can save you...the "anti-one" will become Mayor...Team Mom his first lady...Hank Jr. the County chaplain...it is OVER...it is DONE...the DEMISE has now become official...call this YANKER when you are willing to admit this and fix this...I AM THE ONLY YANKER IN THIS UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The YANKER will now deliver the scores you have been anxiously awaiting...JCM 20-McNairy Central 14...HC 14-DC 17...the DEMISE is underway...you cannot beat DC AND your own fans...Team Mom wins...olddevil was right...he convinced the Patriots that they were inept and pitiful...the coaches will all be fired (we will take them at JCM)...the players will all quit (we will take them at JCM)...the football program will be dismantled...the school will close its doors...only this YANKER can save you...the "anti-one" will become Mayor...Team Mom his first lady...Hank Jr. the County chaplain...it is OVER...it is DONE...the DEMISE has now become official...call this YANKER when you are willing to admit this and fix this...I AM THE ONLY YANKER IN THIS UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhh, just like old times....

Someone asked earlier and no one answered.

How does this game affect the district standings?

As I look at the standings on the TSSAA and Coacht websites, it appears that this game would be for the district championship, but I have heard no one say that, so maybe that's not he case. I can't see how it couldn't be for the district championship.

Someone asked earlier and no one answered.

How does this game affect the district standings?

As I look at the standings on the TSSAA and Coacht websites, it appears that this game would be for the district championship, but I have heard no one say that, so maybe that's not he case. I can't see how it couldn't be for the district championship.

Other games being played in the district tomorrow night have an impact upon the district championship. From what I understand, if HC wins, the District Championship is theirs. If DC pulls this one out, their will more than likely be a 3 way tie for the Championship between HC, DC, and the NE vs. NW winner (which will be played next Friday....assuming both NE and NW win their games tomorrow). So, if DC wins, more than likely HC will still win the District due to a 3 way tiebreaker (HC would have defeated NW and NE, who both defeated DC). I hope this makes some kind of sense.

I think this will be a good game. The battle for the barrel is usually a well fought contest. I have seen both teams play, and i feel that if Dickson does not figure out a way to rotate in some sort of depth offesnively and defensively we will see Henry start to walk away with this one in the second half. Goodluck to both teams...Just curious if anyone knows, what do these two teams or schools do with the barrel when they have it in their possession for the year. Is it put away in hiding or sat out in front of the school for a period of time?

Henry County usually has the barrel sitting on a platform outside of the front office, although it will make an occassion visit to the bi-annual HC/DC basketball games.

Also congragulations if Dominique does get to see his first minute of playing time at the next level. Everyone in "Harris County" should be proud.

Good one Prof. Chaos! :?

I will be watching and waiting for him to take that startin job! Go Dominique....show em how we do!!!

Let's go Patriots, lets get back on track and put this one away early and just keep rollin. Use it as a springboard into the playoffs and......SHOW EM HOW WE DO!!!