Waverly Central vs Harpeth

Cheatham County vs Camden Central

Creek Wood vs Stewart County

Montgomery Central does not have a district game

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CW takes SC but not sure if it will be as bad as expected..its hard to beat SC at their place

Camden will breeze past Cheatham if they play well

Waverly will have a hard time beating harpeth at their place but I think Wavo comes out on top in that one...it will be exciting to watch with the way those two teams are playing lately

Good luck to everyone!

District 11-AA Standings

1.) Creek Wood (8-0)

2.) Waverly Central (4-3)

2.) Camden Central (4-3)

4.) Harpeth (4-4)

5.) Montgomery Central (3-4)

6.) Stewart County (3-5)

7.) Cheatham County (0-7)

Now this is where the schedule is going to start to get really messed up because we have 5-8'' of snow that is going to pound us on Friday and there are going to be games rescheduled everywhere.

I WILL POST THE SCHEDULE THAT REMAINS IN THE DISTRICT (as of right now)...............

District 11-AA Schedule

Friday January 29, 2010: Waverly vs Stewart; Cheatham vs Creek Wood; Harpeth vs Mont. Cent.

Saturday January 30, 2010: Waverly vs Camden

Tuesday February 2, 2010: Harpeth vs Cheatham; Waverly vs Camden; Mont. Cent. vs Creek Wood

Friday February 5, 2010: Waverly vs Mont. Cent., Stewart vs Cheatham; Creek Wood vs Camden

Tuesday February 9, 2010: Waverly vs Cheatham; Stewart vs Mont. Cent.; Harpeth vs Camden

Friday February 12, 2010: Cheatham vs Mont. Cent.; Harpeth vs Creek Wood; Stewart vs Camden

CW handled SC alot easier than anticipated....played well all around and really locked down on SC's scorers...deason held craig to 0!!!!!!! good job kid..clements was hot and hit 7 3's..post play was great as usual..if CW plays like that every night they'll be hard to beat but the weeks to come will be exciting

anyone wanna give me a rundown on the wavo harpeth game?? all i kno is harpeth won

Well from what I have heard Harpeth won that game with ease. The score was close but the game never was, if that makes sense. Waverly held Crowe to one field goal but Dansby went off. I heard he probably had around 20 points. The only negative thing I have heard was that the refs had no idea what a charge call was but if that's the only complaint then I would say it's pretty good reffing. Good win for Harpeth and I'm excited to see how they continue to play!

Waverly/Harpeth game was ugly. It was more like a football game than basketball. Yes Dansby played really well. Harpeth did a great job defending Vogel too. Vogel sat out the entire 4th qtr. No one knows why because he wasn't in foul trouble, but from what I have heard he smarted off in the huddle during a time out. If that is true, note I say if since I wasn't in the huddle, then kudos to Coach Rawlings for sitting him. Harpeth led the whole game jumped out to a 10 pt lead, Waverly cut it to 4 right before half and Dansby hit two straight 3s to increase to 10. Waverly cut back into lead and got within 2 but couldn't get over hump. Was down by 10 with little over minute left and Jake Hale hit two threes to pull within 4 pts, and stole the ball with chance to cut to two but missed lay up and then resorted to fouling. Ugly game to watch by both teams.

well of course it was ugly its cheatham and harpeth playing they are both horrible. Straight garbage and if it was like a football game it was worse than ugly bc they both were horrible at that to. Cw has a school 14-0 in district combining football and basketball. 15-0 after tonights game with cheatham.

Good luck to all other teams in the district against Cw you will need it and alot more..

My bad it was waverly not cheatham but its ok it goes for them to they are horrible as well.[/quote
well of course it was ugly its cheatham and harpeth playing they are both horrible. Straight garbage and if it was like a football game it was worse than ugly bc they both were horrible at that to. Cw has a school 14-0 in district combining football and basketball. 15-0 after tonights game with cheatham.

Good luck to all other teams in the district against Cw you will need it and alot more..

So is there anybody in the district besides Creekwood that is any good at all?

well first thing is first cwood212 that is awful sportsmanship but if you want to go there we can. Who has CW played that is notable outside of the district? I know that Harpeth has played the BEST in AA. If u ask me CW is a good team for sure but they are playing in a YOUNG district, and next year honestly i dont see them doing anything, while Harpeth will have an older and more mature team. Doesn't CW have like 6 or 7 seniors? The last thing i have to say is Harpeth has won 2 or 3 straight now and are starting to mesh as a team. I hope they beat the pants off CW on their senior night! :D