Giles Co. hosts East Hickman *Homecoming*

likearock

east hickman becarful around all of those polish hillbillies on a rainy night.

looks like alot of thought went in to this for scheduling this game for homecoming.

week 9 for homecoming was we not to sure of ourselfs ? is this senior night as well?

Its more like a...toward the end of the regular season party. See we were confident we would still be in the mix. Looks like SH will be hoping for a wildcard.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like alot of thought went in to this for scheduling this game for homecoming.

week 9 for homecoming was we not to sure of ourselfs ? is this senior night as well?

Its more like a...toward the end of the regular season party. See we were confident we would still be in the mix. Looks like SH will be hoping for a wildcard.

Why the shot across the bow of Spring Hill on an EH GC thread?

Worried? :D

If SH does get in as a "wildcard" (although an auto is more than possible) then that's not so bad. They're in and can play WILD :roflol:

Well...then you could talk about Bo's hair.....will it get messed up during the game or not.....

OR..................

You could talk about what kind of car the Beagle fans will arrive in...

OR.......

You could take odds on whether it will rain ..............

OR..............

We all could talk about how lame our District threads have been this week.

Well...then you could talk about Bo's hair.....will it get messed up during the game or not.....

OR..................

You could talk about what kind of car the Beagle fans will arrive in...

OR.......

You could take odds on whether it will rain ..............

OR..............

We all could talk about how lame our District threads have been this week.

Bo's hair won't get messed up, he won't be playing long...

and...

All three of the East Hickman fans will ride up in a pinto...

and...

The forecast is 100% chance of rain for friday, so put me down for $100 it's going to rain...

and...

and maybe this will help boost the interest in the threads this week.

i guess everybody is working on their Homcoming float. By looking at this thread there appear to be no EH fans at all. But then I look over at The H-EH thread....heck I almost feel bad for them...oh well.

the rain is all supposed to be moved out well bedfore gametime tomorrow :roflol: ....Yeah!

I hope we can remember how to play when its not raining.

For those of you that don't speak Bon Aquanese or lylesian, please allow me to interpret:

east hickman becarful around is: east hickman will bring a carfull of fans.

all of those polish hillbillies on a rainy night: when it rains all the hillbillies polish (wash/clean) themselves

looks like alot of thought went in to this: sometimes it's been so long between rains we forget how to wash

for scheduling this game for homecoming week 9 for homecoming was we not to sure of ourselfs ?: sometimes we imbibe when we post and we talk in tongues and make no sense

is this senior night as well?: can I bring grandmother and grandfather and get a senior discount on the ticket/concessions?

:D

Sorry....... couldn't resist, not much East talk over here.......... they are still mourning the loss of the Hickman county superbowl and trying to decide which parent(s) should take over and coach the team.......

anywhere ignorance is rampant must of been your house before mrs. jones left.

This game is the Middle Tennessee Sports Network's next-to-last football game for 2009. I mean it when I say that Giles County's new digs is my favorite stadium we've been to this year. We were there for the Senior Night game against Lawrence County, and we were amazed at the new stadium. Coverage starts at 7 PM at www.middletennesseesportsnetwork.com.