Claiborne at South Greene

lastyear21

After last weeks heartbreaker, can the Rebels get fired up enough pull of this upset?

I sure hope they do. Their record really doesn't do them justice. C Gap is probably about even with SG. If WG had a tougher non-con schedule they wouldn't have the record they have, nothing impressive about them. Actually I think they were tougher last year. They don't have a rusher anywhere close to last year's Ward. Crockett and Cocke Co would have beat WG to death. They just caught SG on a bad night of play calling. Our D has struggled all season, that's no secret, only a couple of playmakers. Hope they get it together and get a win this week. We need the last two wins badly.

They looked impressive carrying the Can off of the field last Fri. night. :roflol:

You Sg fans just can't handle the fact that WG is better and will be for quite a while.

If they were better i would admit it... Take a way turnovers and kick some field goals the game would have had a different out come... but we'll see what yall say if they beat claiborne...

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After last weeks heartbreaker, can the Rebels get fired up enough pull of this upset?

I sure hope they do. Their record really doesn't do them justice. C Gap is probably about even with SG. If WG had a tougher non-con schedule they wouldn't have the record they have, nothing impressive about them. Actually I think they were tougher last year. They don't have a rusher anywhere close to last year's Ward. Crockett and Cocke Co would have beat WG to death. They just caught SG on a bad night of play calling. Our D has struggled all season, that's no secret, only a couple of playmakers. Hope they get it together and get a win this week. We need the last two wins badly.

They looked impressive carrying the Can off of the field last Fri. night. :roflol:

You Sg fans just can't handle the fact that WG is better and will be for quite a while.

I'm in no way and SG fan, but i can tell you right now that SG is a better ball team than WG. They played poorly and WG took advantage of it probably playing one of there best games. BUT against the devils SG was much better than WG at their best im sure.

Pulling for SG and if they don't let the defensive pressure get to them they can score points. My concern with SG is they have not been able to stop any team with a solid offense. Having said that I believe Claiborne is very over ranked and rated and the Rebs will prevail. SG a bunch, Claiborne a bunch but not enough.

Claiborne blows a 20 something point lead in the 4th quarter but wins 44- 37 in OT. Overated....maybe....but they seem to find a way to win, are headed to the playoffs and are 20 seconds away from being 9-0.

Anyway good game and good luck to both teams.

Don't you mean 8-1....they lost to Gibbs I believe.

Claiborne blows a 20 something point lead in the 4th quarter but wins 44- 37 in OT. Overated....maybe....but they seem to find a way to win, are headed to the playoffs and are 20 seconds away from being 9-0.

Barb I will let ya go this time and not be mean cause you r after all older than me....but as I said they are 20 seconds away from 9-0 as in they had a four point lead vs Gibbs with just 20 seconds left in the game....Gibbs blocked a punt and returned it for a TD as time expired so yea Claiborne lost 38-36 but had the lead and the ball with 20 seconds left in the game....thus 20 seconds away from 9-0 .

Sorry if I confused ya.

Barb I will let ya go this time and not be mean cause you r after all older than me....but as I said they are 20 seconds away from 9-0 as in they had a four point lead vs Gibbs with just 20 seconds left in the game....Gibbs blocked a punt and returned it for a TD as time expired so yea Claiborne lost 38-36 but had the lead and the ball with 20 seconds left in the game....thus 20 seconds away from 9-0 .

Sorry if I confused ya.

So you meant WERE 20 seconds away.....