Who Is The Best High School Team in Clarksville?

sponser

FT Campbell Falcon's :roflol:

Why doesn't Clarksville teams play their neighbor to the North? I would think a large percentage of the Clarksville Schools have Army Brats playing on thier teams.

How about just the opposite. Ft. Campbell comes into Clarksville and steals the "Army brats" in the city. How do they do this? They put the family on the housing list to get on base. As long as the family is on the housing list, the kid can attend FC high school. Then, when a house pops up on base, all the family has to do is go look at it, say they don't like it, and they are bumped back to the bottom of the list and the kid remains enrolled at FC. When you play on the 2A level in KY and you have the pick of Clarksville, Hopkinsville, Fort Campbell, and the ENTIRE US Army, you are bound to win multiple state championships in a row.

FT Campbell Falcon's :thumb:

Why doesn't Clarksville teams play their neighbor to the North? I would think a large percentage of the Clarksville Schools have Army Brats playing on thier teams.

How about just the opposite. Ft. Campbell comes into Clarksville and steals the "Army brats" in the city. How do they do this? They put the family on the housing list to get on base. As long as the family is on the housing list, the kid can attend FC high school. Then, when a house pops up on base, all the family has to do is go look at it, say they don't like it, and they are bumped back to the bottom of the list and the kid remains enrolled at FC. When you play on the 2A level in KY and you have the pick of Clarksville, Hopkinsville, Fort Campbell, and the ENTIRE US Army, you are bound to win multiple state championships in a row.

YEAH........ If that is true it is a sweet deal for the FTC HS. However they never have a feeder system because the familys move every 3 to 4 yr's. Of course that a problem the Clarksville schools have also. I have seen ot mess up Kenwood in wrestling. The games I use to go and watch in the early 90's had kids that lived on post as far as I knew.

FT Campbell Falcon's :thumb:

YEAH........ If that is true it is a sweet deal for the FTC HS. However they never have a feeder system because the familys move every 3 to 4 yr's. Of course that a problem the Clarksville schools have also. I have seen ot mess up Kenwood in wrestling. The games I use to go and watch in the early 90's had kids that lived on post as far as I knew.