2:00 Monterey vs York

Burks Middle School

9:00 Clarkrange vs Cannon County

10:00 Gordonsville vs Clarkrange

11:00 York vs Rockwood

12:00 York JV vs Gordonsville JV

1:00 York vs Gordonsville

2:00 Clarkrange vs Lebanon

I was told Monterey girls looked impressive and won over york, gordonsville and somebody else and won all thier games with a sophmore thats is pretty good and I heard it was a good game between Clarkrange and Cannon co.

cannon county may have just had a bad game, i dont know, but the final score was 46 to 23 and was worse than that at one time.

Cannon County did play a bad game but Clarkrange is a good team. Cannon traveled farther so they had to get up early for the 9:00 game. They don't usually do well on those early games. Would like to see this match up again. Cannon County did beat Lebanon in their 2nd game of the day.

Clarkrange didn't have any trouble with anyone they played. I don't think Cannon County could ever give them a game at anytime. The JVs looked pretty good with all contributing. CR did get a little lazy against Lebanon when they were up by 29 but it's hard to stay sharp under those circumstances. Overall, CR will be very tough again this year but not nearly as dominant as last years team.