Greeneville at Claiborne???

DevilMan03

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"On any given night" is the old saying, but I just can't see G'ville losing this game. Based on common opponents, G'ville should win fairly easily. Of course a conference championship will be a great motivation for both teams. I still feel GHS by several TD's. GO DEVILS!

"On any given night" is the old saying, but I just can't see G'ville losing this game. Based on common opponents, G'ville should win fairly easily. Of course a conference championship will be a great motivation for both teams. I still feel GHS by several TD's. GO DEVILS!

I agree Torch, Greeneville has effectively handled the run all season. If Claiborne is gonna score its gonna have to be through the air. I was a bit worried when we lost Spradlin in the WG game but Anderson and Shuffler have done an excellent job moving the ball. I have been particularly impressed with the line play the last couple of games...Quarles just had all day to throw the ball and made good decisions. It will be interesting to see if they can protect him against a much better Claiborne defense. Susong had some success throwing the ball on Claiborne and Quarles should have a decent night. I say Greeneville shuts down Fuson and romps by at least 2 TD's

not close at all...

maybe close maybe not but whatever the outcome the bulldogs are playing for a championship and going to the playoffs. No pressure at all on the bulldogs. besides I really didnt have a good feeling myself about this game until I seen cghs72 prediction and then I knew they may have a chance because you have been wrong all year. Maybe you should stick to your panthers thread and stay out of ours because your always wrong. :roflol:

Any realistic football minded person can see the outcome of this game. All of Greenevilles district games have been over by halftime, most of claibornes have been dogfights down to the wire. The Devils will be up 30 by the half....par for the course. What I wonder is what all the brain dead voters will think saturday morning when they see that their #5 ranked team got absolutely annihilated...wonder if then the Greene Machine gets its long overdue respect. Good luck devils, take it to 'em.

Any realistic football minded person can see the outcome of this game. All of Greenevilles district games have been over by halftime, most of claibornes have been dogfights down to the wire. The Devils will be up 30 by the half....par for the course. What I wonder is what all the brain dead voters will think saturday morning when they see that their #5 ranked team got absolutely annihilated...wonder if then the Greene Machine gets its long overdue respect. Good luck devils, take it to 'em.

hopefully 35 by half for the mercy rule to be in affect. if it is that wld be the 6th consecutive conference game for that :thumb:

Devils- Too much

Claiborne-Not Enough

w

not close at all...

maybe close maybe not but whatever the outcome the bulldogs are playing for a championship and going to the playoffs. No pressure at all on the bulldogs. besides I really didnt have a good feeling myself about this game until I seen cghs72 prediction and then I knew they may have a chance because you have been wrong all year. Maybe you should stick to your panthers thread and stay out of ours because your always wrong. :thumb:

well, lets see here, cumberland gap should have beat claiborne and yall let us come back from 20 down and greeneville slaughtered us,so, if my calculations are correct ummmm oh yea, that equals claiborne gettin murdered.