Arlington Vs. Millington

onefortheteam

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No t-shirts here. We are smarter than that. I was at the game and yeah the Chiefs pulled it out, but we are in no way taking the Trojans lightly. It was a good game tonight between two good teams. One of the more impressive things was the fact the Chiefs got the win without 6 suspended starters. Good job Chiefs!! Either the Trojans are gonna continue to be the king of the mountain or the Tigers are gonna be wearing the District crown. We are excited about the opportunity over here at Arlington. Should be an awesome game!! Go Tigers!!

Ace, let us all be Honest You had the Broom out last week at the Metro game. It was broadcast and is known. " Come out and See the sweep of Millington :thumb: Vs the freshman and then on OCTOBER 30th " And please do not say this was not broadcast.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is Metro Broadcast? The only person that has mentioned it was you, at least twice.

Il go ahead and post my prediction of the score...

Arlington 35 Millington 14

LOL i must have typed the wrong score in...

Millington 24 Arlington 14

That is a good one Fan. Thought I was going to have to revoke your Black and Gold membership.

FIGHT TROJANS FIGHT

NEVER GIVE UP

Arlington 14 Millington 35

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well at least you got us scoring twice.

This is next comment is not directed at you millingtonfan2007, but just a general comment about Coacht boards as whole.

I thought this Coacht forum/board would talk about the players skills, the game matchups, strategy, etc. It is real disappointing that most of what is posted here is garbage from parents or rabid fans trying to re-live their playing days again...if they ever had any playing days.

Anyway, good luck to all teams and players, I look forward to what I hope is a good game between two good teams and hopefully both do well in the playoffs as well.

Absolutely way off base here...Will be an extremely close game. It is ludicrous to think that Arlington will score 5 times on us....Do look for this to be an extremely close game..Arlington will bring more firepower into this game however, turnovers will be the deciding factor. Either way...Should be a great game for the fans!

Absolutely way off base here...Will be an extremely close game. It is ludicrous to think that Arlington will score 5 times on us....Do look for this to be an extremely close game..Arlington will bring more firepower into this game however, turnovers will be the deciding factor. Either way...Should be a great game for the fans!

I'm guessing you failed to read his whole post...

Rain may come during the week but i don't think it is forecast for friday night. I would think rain would be welcomed by Millington but everyone has played so many games in the rain by now they should be use to the conditions. If i were millington i would hope for rain to make the passing game & ball handling more difficult. I hope that #3 is able to go because that would be a huge loss (Middle LB, Defensive Captain, Best defensive player) but it didn't look good after the game.

Anyway i hope to see the Millington team that showed up ready and dismantled Cordova rather than the team that has showed up the last two weeks against Bolton and Craigmont.

Good Luck Trojans