District 11AAA Predictions!!

basketballfan23

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wasn't surprised Franklin got beat. good win to Ravenwood. The region tourney is starting and if Hillsboro doesn't have McMillan then count them out. I still havent been impressed with Franklin either.

I thought the offensive foul on McLemore was a huge momentum changer down the stretch. His shot went in and I thought it was going to be an And 1. I didn't see him push off but that must have been the call. Anyone see it?

IMO Ravenwood has the most talented starting five next year. They could have started four juniors this year. I have no idea what kind of depth they will have. Good luck to all the teams at Regions!

wasn't surprised Franklin got beat. good win to Ravenwood. The region tourney is starting and if Hillsboro doesn't have McMillan then count them out. I still havent been impressed with Franklin either.

McMillan is back, he was on a 2 game suspension for ejection.

Franklin will never impress you.

Franklin impressed me when they beat Overton and their comeback win @ Lavergne. The Siegal win didn't impress me because the stars were without their best player (Hammonds). And I have been impressed with Franklin over the past 5 years (from derek, dante, and tony: Glover and Batt: and Young, Henry, Starnes, Kegarise, Miller-McLemore). However, this Rebels team this year is different as well as the whole district. There are no big men besides McMillan and none of these teams would be able to hang with any top Memphis team (White Station, Ridgeway, Melrose, Memphis Central). That is my reason why I haven't been impressed, but I hope the Rebels can prove me wrong.

McMillan is back, he was on a 2 game suspension for ejection.

Franklin will never impress you.

Franklin impressed me when they beat Overton and their comeback win @ Lavergne. The Siegal win didn't impress me because the stars were without their best player (Hammonds). And I have been impressed with Franklin over the past 5 years (from derek, dante, and tony: Glover and Batt: and Young, Henry, Starnes, Kegarise, Miller-McLemore). However, this Rebels team this year is different as well as the whole district. There are no big men besides McMillan and none of these teams would be able to hang with any top Memphis team (White Station, Ridgeway, Melrose, Memphis Central). That is my reason why I haven't been impressed, but I hope the Rebels can prove me wrong.

To be quite honest, I am tired of reading your "little" comments!

IndyEagle09 -

I'm curious as to why you call him Jay instead of Coach Johnson like everyone else? :popcorneater:

I do find it interesting how you say HE choked. The Franklin players gave the game away to Ravenwood. Ravenwood wanted it more! Ravenwood deserved it! You cannot coach HEART. The Rebels have to find that for themselves. They played the second half of Tuesday nights game with NO HEART AND NO INTENSITY! If they don't bring those 2 key elements Saturday then they will not win and again..they won't deserve to win.

Then stop reading them. You must be one of Jay's Cronies. Choked in a championship game again. Jay was a great player, but he is the Marv Levy of district 11aaa and region 6.

I've never seen someone so jealous of Franklin, get over it dude! Indy will never be in the same class as Franklin. From academics to athletics, from tradition to history, from respect to prestige, Indy can't hold a candle to Franklin, not even close. Indy is a AAA Page High School, I know it's frustrating but you are going to have to learn to live with it. You hate Franklin because they are the best, they are better than you, accept it and move on. There are more serious issues you should be concerned with, quit fighting a battle you can't win. I feel sorry for you.

P.S. Jay Johnson said he loves you no matter what

McGavock 62

Franklin 61

John Overton 69

Hillsboro 58

Hunters Lane 62

Independence 61

Ravenwood 61

Antioch 42

Franklin- McGavock score incorrect on CoachT scoreboard and recently corrected on the Tennessean website

Tuesday @ 6 PM

Hunters Lane vs. Ravenwood

Tuesday @ 8 PM

McGavock vs. John Overton