WAYNE COUNTY @ Collinwood

wildcatpride70

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Trojans play smart football (silly penalties) and not blow up when WC does make a play we have a good shot. We know WC can score with at least 5 differnt players on any down but if the defense that played against DA shows up Friday night it will be a SLOBBER KNOCKER !!!! :thumb: Just like the last CW home game when everyone left with 4 minutes to go and almost got home to find out they lost. If not for blocked extra point who knows..... makes me sick to type blocked extra point after the dang TN / AL game :thumb: sorry to change subject but CRAP !!! GO TROJANS

The Trojans play smart football (silly penalties) and not blow up when WC does make a play we have a good shot. We know WC can score with at least 5 differnt players on any down but if the defense that played against DA shows up Friday night it will be a SLOBBER KNOCKER !!!! :excl: Just like the last CW home game when everyone left with 4 minutes to go and almost got home to find out they lost. If not for blocked extra point who knows..... makes me sick to type blocked extra point after the dang TN / AL game :excl: sorry to change subject but CRAP !!! GO TROJANS

Lol... no kidding man it sucked seeing that blocked field goal not once but twice, CRAP is about all you can say. Anway, this game is never something to be missed, its always a good pyhsical game.

Go Cats. :excl:

I no that this being the rivalry that it is that it COULD go either way....but i just dont see cwood winning this one...WC rolls to 10-0...and WC makes it 3 in a row vs. the wood...WC-42 Cwood-21...GO CATS :thumb:

This will be a better game than the PC game by far. WC will win by a couple of TDs or maybe 3. I think C'wood is a better team than PC and much more physical. WC needs these physical games to make them TUFFER for the playoffs. I hope no one gets hurt for either team before the playoffs.

How does Risner stand as far as injury? I know that he has been a little banged up this season. Is he 100%?

I no that this being the rivalry that it is that it COULD go either way....but i just dont see cwood winning this one...WC rolls to 10-0...and WC makes it 3 in a row vs. the wood...WC-42 Cwood-21...GO CATS :thumb:

This will be a better game than the PC game by far. WC will win by a couple of TDs or maybe 3. I think C'wood is a better team than PC and much more physical. WC needs these physical games to make them TUFFER for the playoffs. I hope no one gets hurt for either team before the playoffs.

How does Risner stand as far as injury? I know that he has been a little banged up this season. Is he 100%?

I don't think he's been 100% the past few games. Since the Adamsville game he's had back troubles and they've had him on a stationary bicycle on the sidelines every time he comes off the field. To my understanding, this is why he doesn't play qb anymore.

Check this out, since 01 season to date Collinwood has 73 wins and 27 losses. They are 4 and 6 in the playoffs. Wayne County has 74 wins and 28 losses and are 5 and 8 in the playoffs. Since 01 Collinwood has won 4 times and WC has won 4 times. Thats about as close as you can get. My hats off to both programs there players(past and present) and the coaches from each school. We are lucky to have these successful programs, they make each other better.

I don't think he's been 100% the past few games. Since the Adamsville game he's had back troubles and they've had him on a stationary bicycle on the sidelines every time he comes off the field. To my understanding, this is why he doesn't play qb anymore.

I have not heard much about C'wood this year but have kept up with their scores. I know that they have had several guys banged up (casts) how about the rest of the team? Who are their OL & DL players? Who are their LBs & DBs?