WAYNE COUNTY @ Collinwood

wildcatpride70

I no that this being the rivalry that it is that it COULD go either way....but i just dont see cwood winning this one...WC rolls to 10-0...and WC makes it 3 in a row vs. the wood...WC-42 Cwood-21...GO CATS :thumb:

This will be a better game than the PC game by far. WC will win by a couple of TDs or maybe 3. I think C'wood is a better team than PC and much more physical. WC needs these physical games to make them TUFFER for the playoffs. I hope no one gets hurt for either team before the playoffs.

How does Risner stand as far as injury? I know that he has been a little banged up this season. Is he 100%?

I don't think he's been 100% the past few games. Since the Adamsville game he's had back troubles and they've had him on a stationary bicycle on the sidelines every time he comes off the field. To my understanding, this is why he doesn't play qb anymore.

Hate to hear about that young man (Risner) Got to see him play once in person, he was something special and a big time play maker. What year is he in? HOpe not a senior......hate to see this happen to any senior in their last year. Good luck to both teams.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would be smart for some Jo Byrns Reps to come to this game. The way its shaking down, it will be Collinwood in the second round and Wayne Co. in the third round for JBS.

got to go support the red devils. I will have to rely on game film to catch me up on both teams.

Jo Byrns again???? Gah can we not get away from you guys? :roflol:

I don't think he's been 100% the past few games. Since the Adamsville game he's had back troubles and they've had him on a stationary bicycle on the sidelines every time he comes off the field. To my understanding, this is why he doesn't play qb anymore.

I have not heard much about C'wood this year but have kept up with their scores. I know that they have had several guys banged up (casts) how about the rest of the team? Who are their OL & DL players? Who are their LBs & DBs?

I heard someone say that Max hurt his shoulder and thats why he couldn't play qb

from what Ive seen though his legs look ok