WAYNE COUNTY @ Collinwood

wildcatpride70

Dont you think the schools that moved their games to Thursday feel like idiots now? They moved it cause of rain, and now look outside! :roflolk:

LOL yea its football not powderpuff just put on longer posts and dig in.

I dont see a problem with playing in the mud lol :D

good to see you learning over there in your class room :roflol:

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont you think the schools that moved their games to Thursday feel like idiots now? They moved it cause of rain, and now look outside! :roflolk:

I agree I hate the idea of moving games to Thursday night to avoid rain, heck back in the day my favorite time to play was when it was pouring down. It slowed the game down but I was one of the big uglies so I loved it. But I think the reason many of the games have been moved is because of a very good chance of strong/severe storms tomorrow night. I hope that doesn't happen b/c we (Pc) play tonight and I am planning a trip to c'wood for the game tomorrow night. From what I hear the PC C'ville game might as well of been played in a hurricane b/c their field can't be in any worse shape lol. This info came from a trusted Wc fan.

Yeah....the field is in really bad shape....the visitor's sideline looks a herd of cows when down it lol :roflol:

Dont you think the schools that moved their games to Thursday feel like idiots now? They moved it cause of rain, and now look outside! :huh:

I agree I hate the idea of moving games to Thursday night to avoid rain, heck back in the day my favorite time to play was when it was pouring down. It slowed the game down but I was one of the big uglies so I loved it. But I think the reason many of the games have been moved is because of a very good chance of strong/severe storms tomorrow night. I hope that doesn't happen b/c we (Pc) play tonight and I am planning a trip to c'wood for the game tomorrow night. From what I hear the PC C'ville game might as well of been played in a hurricane b/c their field can't be in any worse shape lol. This info came from a trusted Wc fan.

Yeah....the field is in really bad shape....the visitor's sideline looks a herd of cows when down it lol B)

i have a felling that the game will get moved since its suposed to storm and i think we dont realy have a say on it i think tssaa is moving going to move it

There not going to move the game...its too late now....

Yhea, its already to late to move it. Everyone just needs to have their umbrella ready. I always liked playing in the rain.

Go Cats. :huh:

defense was always fun in the rain...i can't say the same about offense!

Yhea playin as Qb, I didn't much like the rain, but it still felt good. It was kinda like an "Any Given Sunday" moment, but yhea D was always fun. Go Cats. B)

Looks like tomorrow will be for the region 6A champs c'ville with the upset over Perry co at least thats what there topic says i assume its true.

Foe Collinwood to be region champs, them and Cornersville both have to win. If Cornersville loses and Collinwood wins, I think WC will still be 1st in the region... or it might be a 3-way tie?

Looks like tomorrow will be for the region 6A champs c'ville with the upset over Perry co at least thats what there topic says i assume its true.

Foe Collinwood to be region champs, them and Cornersville both have to win. If Cornersville loses and Collinwood wins, I think WC will still be 1st in the region... or it might be a 3-way tie?

WC and Collinwood are playing for championship tomorrow night. :roflol:

I saw where it said C'ville won is that true. Well if they did then tomorrow's game will be for the championship, if not then yhea, WC gets the number one spot no matter win or lose tomorrow night.

Go Cats. :roflol: