Blackman Blaze vs Riverdale Warriors @ The Reservation

StorkMontgomery

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets get this going the videos have been traded and the the thread begins.

After last night's game @ Brentwood I would definitely spend some time worrying about what the Blaze are gonna do. We have finally found something that has been missing for quite sometime from our program. Something the so called great one Bobby Wells could never deliver let alone find it in a closet if it was the only thing in there. That thing is called HEART & UNITY!!! Blackman found out that when you put your heart in it and play as one that anything can happen. (28 points in 8 minutes) I'm not knocking a good Riverdale team, but there is 2 things Blackman has never had 1) a Varsity win over Riverdale & 2) a District Title. Blackmans boys are out to make a statement as with the Brentwood game and the mojo is definitely with them. It will be a very tough game for both teams, May the best team win..........WE ARE BLACKMAN!!!!

Lets get this going the videos have been traded and the the thread begins.

After last night's game @ Brentwood I would definitely spend some time worrying about what the Blaze are gonna do. We have finally found something that has been missing for quite sometime from our program. Something the so called great one Bobby Wells could never deliver let alone find it in a closet if it was the only thing in there. That thing is called HEART & UNITY!!! Blackman found out that when you put your heart in it and play as one that anything can happen. (28 points in 8 minutes) I'm not knocking a good Riverdale team, but there is 2 things Blackman has never had 1) a Varsity win over Riverdale & 2) a District Title. Blackmans boys are out to make a statement as with the Brentwood game and the mojo is definitely with them. It will be a very tough game for both teams, May the best team win..........WE ARE BLACKMAN!!!!

I will say that last nights win over Brentwood was def. a great win to take into next week, we def. didn't need to go into next week with two back to back losses... teh boys played great and if they can maintain the unity and keep the "team heart" beating strong then I say we will get the W Friday night!!

GO BLAZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!