Blackman Blaze vs Riverdale Warriors @ The Reservation

StorkMontgomery

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets get this going the videos have been traded and the the thread begins.

After last night's game @ Brentwood I would definitely spend some time worrying about what the Blaze are gonna do. We have finally found something that has been missing for quite sometime from our program. Something the so called great one Bobby Wells could never deliver let alone find it in a closet if it was the only thing in there. That thing is called HEART & UNITY!!! Blackman found out that when you put your heart in it and play as one that anything can happen. (28 points in 8 minutes) I'm not knocking a good Riverdale team, but there is 2 things Blackman has never had 1) a Varsity win over Riverdale & 2) a District Title. Blackmans boys are out to make a statement as with the Brentwood game and the mojo is definitely with them. It will be a very tough game for both teams, May the best team win..........WE ARE BLACKMAN!!!!

So, thats what you call it..a statement!,. I guess it was a statement when Oakland shut Blackman down last week? You are in major denial. After the game on friday night you should consider yourself lucky that you are not going to end up the season with 3 straight losses. Your going to need alot more than heart when you come to the Reservation on friday...This Riverdale wont allow the stupid mistakes a young Brentwood team made on friday. This ones for all the marbles and the tomahawks will be ready to scalp!!!!

warriordad: come on! you type with such trash talking ego ...and u r a dad! i seriously hope not! You don't have to give blackman respect...but the more you get on here and rant...the worse it makes you look...last week you said it was going to get UGLY with blackman and oakland and oalkland would win by 20 plus points...no one came back and ripped you...nor did you come back and eat crow...which is really not surprising! Blackman is a very good highschool football team, everyone knows that now! Riverdale is a very good highschool football team and everyone knows that! This should be a great game between two very good teams...and each have the ability to win it. Riverdale has played great ball most of the year...(and i have said several times...they could make an argument for being # 1 in the state) but they also lost to hendersonville (and we now know they are not very good) and beat siegel 7-6! (which is a less point spread than blackman beat siegel) So riverdale is not some world champion, they will have to play a very good football game to win on friday...i promise you that! and so will blackman!...So both teams have a chance for sure. Honestly, the more i read your rants, i think about what an embarrassement you are to the other great riverdale posters on here....! i'm trying to be nice to mr. warrior dad, come on...let's cheer the boys on and stop the bashing, ranting, dis-respect...(or put your name on here if you continue this teenage junk talking) ...and congradulate the winner after the game...

Oh thats right "pattonboysdad"....I forgot, your from the other side of the tracks where they raise there kids to all be winners when they lose and they hand out trophies like candy to everyone. Well then , lets all hug and pat each other on the back and tell everyone there winners....as much as we all would like to believe..THATS NOT THE REAL WORLD!! The warriors have left it on the field all year long including the overtime loss the Hendersonville. And I assure you the Coach A will have them ready to leave it on the field on friday night. And as for the 'teenage talk" IF YOU CAN'T STAND THE HEAT....STAY OUT OF THE RESERVATION!!

PBD, I concur whole heartedly. :thumb:

This game is going to be tough enough for both teams without locker room material.

yes and yes and yes!...and i would have said the same thing to one of blackman's posters...no need for disrespect and bashing when both teams are 8-1 (really any time)...wow...in the past this game would not have meant anything, but now it does...and this makes great H.S. football!

Friday night's comeback was sooo huge. If it doesn't happen the doubters and haters would be in full blow trash mode....BUT NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND!!

While I was at home on the couch (my wife hid my keys) suffering from flu like symptoms there was a team of young men taking a huge step toward manhood. I don't know who preached or who sang but for whatever reason the giant awoke and BAM!! who waz dat? BOOM!! where da come from? Oh Snikes!

Congratulations men!

Now for Riverdale, solid, nothing else needs to said. You have better bring it and bring it early. You will not only have to beat the eleven on the field but a huge loud crowd in a great atmosphere and history.

Good Luck, We Will Be There! and remember...

WE ARE BLACKMAN! and were awake!

Oh thats right "pattonboysdad"....I forgot, your from the other side of the tracks where they raise there kids to all be winners when they lose and they hand out trophies like candy to everyone. Well then , lets all hug and pat each other on the back and tell everyone there winners....as much as we all would like to believe..THATS NOT THE REAL WORLD!! The warriors have left it on the field all year long including the overtime loss the Hendersonville. And I assure you the Coach A will have them ready to leave it on the field on friday night. And as for the 'teenage talk" IF YOU CAN'T STAND THE HEAT....STAY OUT OF THE RESERVATION!!

i know this kind of person is not represenative of riverdale fans and especially the poster's here on coach T...so we'll just take him with a grain of salt! Believe me warriordad, our family knows ALOT about winning, a little research into my boys will clearly state that and my cats are pretty tough too...but we teach them to win with class, let it stay on the field, hate losing but lose with dignity, keep your mouth shut, and even thank God for your opponent, because without him you would not be able to compete, and if you are not enough with out the gold ball, you will never be enough with it. You can have CLASS AND RESPECT WITHOUT BEING SOFT! YOU CAN BE A HARD, TOUGH COMPETITOR WITHOUT THE JUVENILLE TRASH TALKING! i ask again...if you are going to do this, put your name on here and then say whatever you want whenever you want...

to the players, have a great game on friday!

Lets get this going the videos have been traded and the the thread begins.

After last night's game @ Brentwood I would definitely spend some time worrying about what the Blaze are gonna do. We have finally found something that has been missing for quite sometime from our program. Something the so called great one Bobby Wells could never deliver let alone find it in a closet if it was the only thing in there. That thing is called HEART & UNITY!!! Blackman found out that when you put your heart in it and play as one that anything can happen. (28 points in 8 minutes) I'm not knocking a good Riverdale team, but there is 2 things Blackman has never had 1) a Varsity win over Riverdale & 2) a District Title. Blackmans boys are out to make a statement as with the Brentwood game and the mojo is definitely with them. It will be a very tough game for both teams, May the best team win..........WE ARE BLACKMAN!!!!

Why do some of you Blackman posters type WE ARE BLACKMAN at the end of every post? Is there something to it that I am not aware of or are you copying Marshall? If you are copying Marshall then you are insulting the tragedy that they went through. You all at Blackman have not gone through anything like that at all. If that is where it comes from give it a rest. Get a new slogan. If there is something more to it then please explain.

This game will be decided as to who wins: the Blackman linebackers or the Riverdale running attack. And turnovers. Blackman has great linebackers. Riverdale has a confusing offense (who got dat ball?). If Riverdale does not turn the ball over and gets the Blackman defensive line knocked off of the line, they should win. If not, Blackman has a good chance. I do now know where the offense came from in the Brentwood game, but they did not show much in the Oakland game. Gotta give Blackman credit for the Brentwood win. Regardless of Blackman's otherwise weak schedule (did Cane Ridge win yet?), they played Oakland very tough and beat a very good Brentwood team (before Riverdale says they are not, their record is as good as yours). I think the kicking game is pretty even -- they both got pretty good kickers.

Gotta pull for Blackman to force a potential 3-way tie if Oakland wins Thursday.

Prediction: Blackman 14, Riverdale 10

Why is your screen name fieldwalker, are you referring to people who walk fields...thats so sad.

No, We Are Blackman is an adopted battle cry. I Actually addressed this in a previous post. The intent is not to mock or devalue what happen at Marshall University, which was and is a historical tragedy.

However, I do think that there is an underlying comparison to Blackman's football program rising from their recent history of football mediocrity.

Please don't be offended, but if you know the story the I think the battle cry came years (1988?) after the tragedy(1970) and had more to do with the football program being revived than the tragedy being

re-visited.

Thanks for caring.

i know this kind of person is not represenative of riverdale fans and especially the poster's here on coach T...so we'll just take him with a grain of salt! Believe me warriordad, our family knows ALOT about winning, a little research into my boys will clearly state that and my cats are pretty tough too...but we teach them to win with class, let it stay on the field, hate losing but lose with dignity, keep your mouth shut, and even thank God for your opponent, because without him you would not be able to compete, and if you are not enough with out the gold ball, you will never be enough with it. You can have CLASS AND RESPECT WITHOUT BEING SOFT! YOU CAN BE A HARD, TOUGH COMPETITOR WITHOUT THE JUVENILLE TRASH TALKING! i ask again...if you are going to do this, put your name on here and then say whatever you want whenever you want...

to the players, have a great game on friday!

Lose with dignity???? I was on the field a the Oakland game and what was coming of the your kids mouth after the game was definatley not diginity. Once again you can't rely on facts or stats to back up your talk so you lower yourself to indignate comments. Your right, we will see what happens on friday and where the class is!!!

This game will be decided as to who wins: the Blackman linebackers or the Riverdale running attack. And turnovers. Blackman has great linebackers. Riverdale has a confusing offense (who got dat ball?). If Riverdale does not turn the ball over and gets the Blackman defensive line knocked off of the line, they should win. If not, Blackman has a good chance. I do now know where the offense came from in the Brentwood game, but they did not show much in the Oakland game. Gotta give Blackman credit for the Brentwood win. Regardless of Blackman's otherwise weak schedule (did Cane Ridge win yet?), they played Oakland very tough and beat a very good Brentwood team (before Riverdale says they are not, their record is as good as yours). I think the kicking game is pretty even -- they both got pretty good kickers.

Gotta pull for Blackman to force a potential 3-way tie if Oakland wins Thursday.

Prediction: Blackman 14, Riverdale 10

There is no way the the Blackman defense can hold the Riverdale offense to 10 points. How many did they give up to Brentwood??? Brentwood??