Blackman Blaze vs Riverdale Warriors @ The Reservation

StorkMontgomery

PBD I think its time for you to change your screen name if you are going to pull for Smyrna, it may confuse the Bulldog fans on here since your son plays for Blackman, they won't know for sure what colors your wearing on Friday night.... :thumb:

i just do what i am told...

so here's my new screen name (i have 3 boys and a girl and a wife and i'm pulling for blackman and smyrna and i played at ECU and a son that plays for Navy...

"pattonboysgirldadhusbandblazedogspiratesmids"

short version is PBGDHBDPM :lol:

YOU PUT WAAAAAYYYYY TO MUCH THOUGHT INTO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO WARRIORS

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PBD I think its time for you to change your screen name if you are going to pull for Smyrna, it may confuse the Bulldog fans on here since your son plays for Blackman, they won't know for sure what colors your wearing on Friday night.... :thumb:

so here's my new screen name (i have 3 boys and a girl and a wife and i'm pulling for blackman and smyrna and i played at ECU and a son that plays for Navy...

short version is PBGDHBDPM :roll:

hahahahaha only YOU would have taken the time to be so creative!!! :roll: That's great!

LOD I agree with you. I think this is a person posing as Warrior. Do you remember the screen name 82cat from a few years ago. I wonder if this could be the same person. He was very close to Coach Shad when his boys played at Smyrna and they are now in college so you he could be posing to help stir up the Blaze.

its not 82cat he didnt hide behind his name

I hope for your sake hes not a true warrior fan, but he's made several obnoxious comments in reference to other Riverdale games too so i dont know....

For sure NOT 82cat. He and I are not secret people. Everyone knows who we both are.

Has to be someone from Blackman as this is NOT the first time it has been used for one of Shad's teams. It happened when he was at Smyrna and ONCE while he was at the private on Memorial. Anyone else see a pattern happening here?

Like I have said, this is something from someone with an IQ similar to their shoe size (without IMPLANTS)! :thumb:

short version is PBGDHBDPM :roll:

PDB i love the new ID. Didn't know you were a Pirate fan. do you know the ECTC cheer or was that before your time? My wifes grandmother graduated for there when it was just starting to except male students.

tell that midshipman of yours thankyou for wnating to serve this GREAT :roll: nation. B)

LOD I agree with you. I think this is a person posing as Warrior. Do you remember the screen name 82cat from a few years ago. I wonder if this could be the same person. He was very close to Coach Shad when his boys played at Smyrna and they are now in college so you he could be posing to help stir up the Blaze.

bulldogsalltheway ITS TIME TO CHANGE THE SCREEN NAME. when your referring to WE it misleads me to think your still talking about the team you left behind when you put on the MTCS colors before switching to blue and orange.

Change to wearetheblazealltheway or something else cool like mr donkey kong.

So what bothers you more, that I still have my smyrna screen name or the fact that a grown man made a decision that was best for himself and his family but apparently didn't help the Smyrna football program.... AS I SAID BEFORE ON SMYRNA PAGES, good luck Friday night, hope you guys win and have a great game.

My point is if you keep jumping teams with him then you should just change the ID name. Sweetie I have known Phillip since before you were born. I know his character and I know he left SHS to do what was best for his family. I have no hard feelings at all towards him. Now if he goes to LaVernge next that could be a deal breaker!!

I just love to get YOU stirred up. LOL

And so far its been fairly easy to do. :thumb:

bulldogsalltheway ITS TIME TO CHANGE THE SCREEN NAME. when your referring to WE it misleads me to think your still talking about the team you left behind when you put on the MTCS colors before switching to blue and orange.

So what bothers you more, that I still have my smyrna screen name or the fact that a grown man made a decision that was best for himself and his family but apparently didn't help the Smyrna football program.... AS I SAID BEFORE ON SMYRNA PAGES, good luck Friday night, hope you guys win and have a great game.

My point is if you keep jumping teams with him then you should just change the ID name. Sweetie I have known Phillip since before you were born. I know his character and I know he left SHS to do what was best for his family. I have no hard feelings at all towards him. Now if he goes to LaVernge next that could be a deal breaker!!

Not really getting me stirred up, you ppl on here spend so much time worrying about my screen name... who would have thought a little screen name would bother so many ppl :roll: And it's nice to know that you have known Philip for the last 30 years.... :roll:

Not really getting me stirred up, you ppl on here spend so much time worrying about my screen name... who would have thought a little screen name would bother so many ppl :D And it's nice to know that you have known Philip for the last 30 years.... B)

Maybe you could change your sreen name from bulldogsalltheway to bulldogsmostofthewayandblazetherest?

Just a thought....

I do have a question, when people tell you how long they have know someone, do you sometimes hear Morgan Freeman saying it? "Sonny, I knew you daddy before you were alive" "I guess I just miss my friend"

PBD I think its time for you to change your screen name if you are going to pull for Smyrna, it may confuse the Bulldog fans on here since your son plays for Blackman, they won't know for sure what colors your wearing on Friday night.... B)

short version is PBGDHBDPM :thumb:

PDB i love the new ID. Didn't know you were a Pirate fan. do you know the ECTC cheer or was that before your time? My wifes grandmother graduated for there when it was just starting to except male students.

tell that midshipman of yours thankyou for wnating to serve this GREAT B) nation. B)

I'm definitly not old enought to have participated in "ECTC"-East Carolina Teachers College...

"Hey, EC, you look so good to me"-was more in my time...ECU has changed alot!

i always loved it when we beat Duke and their fans would say... "Hey, Hey, that's okay, you'll work for us one day"...probably true!...

Not sure the boy WANTED to serve the Nation, unitl Navy Football came calling and now he would LOVE TO SERVE HIS COUNTRY...

speaking of Riverdale, David Sumerall is also at Navy as an OL! He and the boy once rivals, now teammates and comrads! and David is a GREAT KID that represents Riverdale and their team and fans so well! :D

Maybe you could change your screen name from bulldogsalltheway to bulldogsmostofthewayandblazetherest?

Just a thought....

I do have a question, when people tell you how long they have know someone, do you sometimes hear Morgan Freeman saying it? "Sonny, I knew you daddy before you were alive" "I guess I just miss my friend"

I like it, but I think I'll keep the one I have for now, IDK if I figure out something I like enough I'll do it but not really in the mood to do so right now. :thumb:

When I hear ppl tell you how long they have known someone I just sit back and wait for the ole, "When I was your age" speech to follow....... :D

ANYWAY, this thread is getting boring, can we get back to football? We answered the question about any injuries on our end, what about R'dale any on yall's? What happened to the player that got hurt in the Cookeville game? Is he okay?