Smyrna comes to visit the Patriots...

allabouttheO

Are they having to mask the taste of the hotdogs with chili now? I was told this hotdog situation had been taken care of. Or is there a chili supper hapening we need to know about? :thumb:

The one posting about 'chili' is a newbe posting all sorts of stupid replys to threads. Hopefully the dogs are back to what they should be and a bowl of chili on the side would be nice, but KEEP IT OFF my dogs!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks LOD. You never know what some of these people are thinking. I like my dogs both ways, but a good bowl on the side is always better. :thumb: Good luck to your Warriors Friday.

The 'Monkey' from Columbia does not realize how seriously we take our football food in Rutherford County! :roll:

As to the game I am highly conflicted as to who to pull for. While I am a Smyrna Alum and a win by them would give Rutherford County 4 teams in the playoffs, I am also friends with the Oakland staff and know how much a win going into the playoffs is worth. Will have to go see this one as it would be just my luck that Comcast would go out with the first rain drop! Sometimes I really hate cable.

Can I just stand at the concesson stand and eat and pull for BOTH teams? :roll:

I feel the same way LOD about the RHS / BHS game on Friday. I am leaning a little more to the RHS side right now since my buddy Limbaugh is letting me contribute to the fund for the Lineman's family instead of wings for the pressbox for losing our bet this year. I hope they are able to collect some big numbers for that family. :thumb:

Thanks LOD. You never know what some of these people are thinking. I like my dogs both ways, but a good bowl on the side is always better. B) Good luck to your Warriors Friday.

The 'Monkey' from Columbia does not realize how seriously we take our football food in Rutherford County! :D

As to the game I am highly conflicted as to who to pull for. While I am a Smyrna Alum and a win by them would give Rutherford County 4 teams in the playoffs, I am also friends with the Oakland staff and know how much a win going into the playoffs is worth. Will have to go see this one as it would be just my luck that Comcast would go out with the first rain drop! Sometimes I really hate cable.

Can I just stand at the concesson stand and eat and pull for BOTH teams? :thumb:

Now that's funny, made me lol B)

Ok! Tomorrow is the big day! Great matchup between both schools! Should be very physical!

As I live in Memphis and follow the Patriots, could someone please tell me if there will be a live broadcast on the internet??? Maybe watch it or at least listen to it??

If you go to goinsidesports.com and hit the listen live icon, it should link you to the game.

So nothing on tv in this area or the internet?? Just listen.....

I am sorry if I was not clear but I thought you were in Memphis. The broadcast will be a local one on MyTV 30. I really doubt that it will be available in the Memphis area. I know the game will also be broadcast on the radio. Their internet connection is goinsidesports.com. The listen live icon should connect you to the game. It is a 7p start this week instead of 7:30. I hope you get to listen, we need all our fans to support us no matter where they are. Go Patriots!