Huntland comes to THE STABLE to face the CHAMPS!

FridayMainEvent

OP,

You're a pretty smart old skillet head. The '09 Pirates are a notch or two below the '08 team, and further away from the '07 team. At this time, I don't think we are as good as we were last year either. Hard to replace the Mitchell's, Jone's, Dillion's, Cunningham's, and White's. Big shoes to fill. I bet I know of at least one of the players you were referring to that needs to step their game up!!! B)

Old Pirate says some youngons jest have not performed as well as they should have. Some SP folkes is confused ifin theys think this is one of the best to wear to Orange and Black! The 06 team is the best to compare to this team. T. Rob has been the lone exception on this team and he could obviously do better at looking folkes off. Purt near sure the skillet slinger could swat one of them futeballs down after seeing him watch the receiver all the way he is a throwing too. Recon he could use some of them scoping glasses us fellers has to wear when on the beach. You knows them that the skillet slingers can't tell whens we are a looking at things theys don't want us a looking at. :huh:

Anyhow this game should be a stepping stone for the winner. B)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard a rumor that the Cascade - Huntland game had been moved to Thursday night. Can somebody confirm... or deny that rumor...

That's a negative, Boxman. I just left practice and no change. Shelbyville has moved their game though.

It's going to be a "MUDFEST" at the Stable tonight... with over a half inch of rain yesterday afternoon on a field that was already soaked plus whatever we get today and tonight. Let’s just say the field conditions will be "BAD". If the front comes thru with thunder and lightning as predicted we could have a game delay. Today may be the day I go ahead and buy that rain suit that I have been putting off buying for so long.

I heard a rumor that the Cascade - Huntland game had been moved to Thursday night. Can somebody confirm... or deny that rumor...

That's a negative, Boxman. I just left practice and no change. Shelbyville has moved their game though.

It's going to be a "MUDFEST" at the Stable tonight... with over a half inch of rain yesterday afternoon on a field that was already soaked plus whatever we get today and tonight. Let’s just say the field conditions will be "BAD". If the front comes thru with thunder and lightning as predicted we could have a game delay. Today may be the day I go ahead and buy that rain suit that I have been putting off buying for so long.

Heaviest rain is scheduled to hit right at kickoff. It would be nice if they would push kickoff up two hours. That makes way too much since though.

The Huntland kids showed up and played hard. We are proud of you for not throwing in the towel and fighting to the end. # 80 showed a lot of heart by playing in the game after his father passed away this morning. Keep your heads up you have nothing to be ashamed of. By the way i thought both teams showed a lot of class during the game by helping each other up the whole game.

Alot of you were predicting a blowout and the subs would play the second half. The subs didnt make it into the game. good luck in the playoffs.

Yeah, the mudhole was definitely more suited for your style of play than ours. We have a big play offense and you guys are more of a 3 yards and a cloud of dust type offense. I also felt both teams showed a lot of class, but felt it would of been a track meet under better conditions. Coach Parker said it was the worse field conditions he had ever played or coached on. He was also very complementary of your team and #80 in particular in the Shelbyville paper. You should check it out at T-G.com. I was very happy to see the kid get a big reception. Please let him know we had him in our prayers when we got word of the loss of his Father.