William Blount@Farragut

AdmiralMan12

At least WB is a county school. They won't have the money to buy the refs like Murvul did. :roflol:B):DB):roflolk:

Farragut is a county school too. I know it's located inside a boundary that closely resembles a real city, but it is still a county school.

Just poking fun at the FHS fans that accused the refs in the MHS vs. FHS game of cheating for MHS.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least WB is a county school. They won't have the money to buy the refs like Murvul did.

Farragut is a county school too. I know it's located inside a boundary that closely resembles a real city, but it is still a county school.

Just poking fun at the FHS fans that accused the refs in the MHS vs. FHS game of cheating for MHS.

Yeah... I think I realized that and decided to "poke a little fun" myself. I forgot to use the Smilies... :roflolk:

This years team had alot high expectation coming into this year with alot of there play makers coming back and with only one o-line starter returning. They had there o-line coach take a head coaching job in the spring and they had to get another dearing this time which I think he has done a really good with this group. Were they really took the hit this year was on the defense side of the ball were they only had two returning starters and one rotating in. If you look at last years (2008) stats on the defense side of the ball Farragut had 25 int's, 12 fumbles recovers, 21 sacks as a team. This years team (2009) 2 int's, 7 sacks, 4 fumble recovers. In 2008 the defense carried this team the last 5 games plus the 3 in the playoff. Nothing wrong with that because Farragut was a young team on offense and no matter how many points you put up you have to stop the other team. This team has alot of play makers on the field they are just a little young on the defense side of the ball you just got to step up and make plays. This group can go along way if they want to and a coach can't teach that you as a player (and a team) have to want to.

Former44, who would you like to see in the DE rotation? Other than mixing up the starters, only Brown has seen much playing time. Krone was playing some prior to his suspension. Is there another player you think should be in there?

Well, anyone really. Depth is definitely needed here. Hannay seems a good prospect. He seems to have pretty good speed, and he is listed at 200 lbs.