Pre-Season Rankings

TNRankings

Dont get excited these are just my opinion, I may have missed some names so feel free to help me fix these and update me on who is going what weight and ill correct them, and I have added those freshman in that I know of.

1. Austin Oliver CLE

2. Brandon Brunner TUL

3. Soddy Daisys kid

1. Blake Thomas BRWT

2. Jerricho Crutcher/ Eithan Hames Both Brad

3. Madison Martin RB

4. Grayson Mullins ND

5. Tanner Bates MTJ

6. Ryan Gardner SD

1. Tyler Pitts BRAD

2. Nick Maxwell KARNS

3. Luke Hall SEY

4. Kendall Kermick

5. Nic Fuller Rhea

1. Cambell Lewis SD

2. Cullen King Cord

3. Mike Morris Blackmon

4. Jack Boone ND

5. Austin Mann DB

6. Austin Woods Frank

1. Marvin Lopez CLE

2. Brad Compton FRANK

3. Devin Teaster HER

4. Jonathon Pearce SH

5. Logan Vandergriff HIX

6. Jake Gamble SD

1. Trevor Herron BRAD

2. Turbo Smith SD

3. Greg Sheppord DC

4. Trey Thigpen OVE

5. Hayden Jordan CLARK

6. Aaron Lopez CLE

1. Bradley Colbough BRAD

2. Tony Tolbert RB

3. Josue Brown HL

4. John Herald MW

5. Chad Penson CORD

6. Tyler Adams KingSton

1. Jeremy Miller GreBac

2. Jonathon Taylor SD

3. Brennan Cox IND

4. Matt Stull SH

1. Chris Aguilar BRAD

2. Ethan Henry COOK

3. Justin Mathison HIX

4. McCoy Newberg

5. Issiah Nichols CLEV

(if Jamarcus Mobely is going to wrestle he will be a threat to win it)

1. Kyle Saunders BLACK

2. Everet Colbert McGAV

3. Bailey Jones CLEV

4. Blake Henry SD

5. Matt Cruise SH

1. Joe Proctor COOK

2. Jaleel WIllis WS

3. Greg Greico FAR

4. Cody Davis PF

1. Michael Kennedy BLACK

2. Chip Norwood CLEV

3. John Salada COOK

1. Cammeron Croy BRWD

2. Tucker Bolton BRAD

3. Tyler Toon OOL

4. Issiah Simpson WV

Hwt.

1. Hunter Allen MTJ

2. Taylor Bain WAR Co

3. Dylan Mills WV

4. Willford Morrison NW

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill throw some indy names at ya, just for my own health i guess

125- Austin Woods- Franklin- only lost three times all to kendal ray from mccallie, placed at the bradley and father ryan tourneys at 119 before leaving the team, pinned ryan gardner from soddy in 30 sec, majored the ranked kid from collierville and last week at the beech tourney he majored Greg Shepard who placed 4th at dickson, who should also be ranked at 25 btw

Caleb Little- I know hes my brother, but he had a good showing at super 32 and could be a threat this season, pinned johnathan pierce from science hill at best of the best, teched vernon davis 2 time placer from ensworth and majored brian keifer from ravenwood who was the region 6 champ

145- Brennen Cox will be here, but even if he was at 52, he beat Aguilar at the state tourney last year in the semis so it should help his 45 placing

152- McCoy Newberg- freshman nationals runner up, pinned chris agnew from ryan pretty quick, good sleeper for this year

Hwt- Dalton Burge- was having a fantastic season only losing a couple of matches up until right before regionals got a horrible case of cauliflower ear and had to have surgery and sit out the rest of the season

125- Austin Woods- Franklin- only lost three times all to kendal ray from mccallie, placed at the bradley and father ryan tourneys at 119 before leaving the team, pinned ryan gardner from soddy in 30 sec, majored the ranked kid from collierville and last week at the beech tourney he majored Greg Shepard who placed 4th at dickson, who should also be ranked at 25 btw

Caleb Little- I know hes my brother, but he had a good showing at super 32 and could be a threat this season, pinned johnathan pierce from science hill at best of the best, teched vernon davis 2 time placer from ensworth and majored brian keifer from ravenwood who was the region 6 champ

Because I am a member of the Little family ( 5th cousin 3x's removed ) I can correct WrestlingGod with no ill feelings. Kendall Ray did not wrestle in the Bradley tournament and I'm pretty sure that the boy from ALA won the 119 weight class. But I have watch Austin wrestle for many years and he was/is a very good rassler.

As for my other son Caleb, if he beats up on my boy after I talked him into going back out for rassling, then h@ll has no fury like a scorned cat.

Will the Miss Independence team be traveling to Blackman or Tullahoma for the pre-season tourney??

Please let me know cause we will make the trip up and over the mountain.

bcb iii :huh:

Because I am a member of the Little family ( 5th cousin 3x's removed ) I can correct WrestlingGod with no ill feelings. Kendall Ray did not wrestle in the Bradley tournament and I'm pretty sure that the boy from ALA won the 119 weight class. But I have watch Austin wrestle for many years and he was/is a very good rassler.

As for my other son Caleb, if he beats up on my boy after I talked him into going back out for rassling, then h@ll has no fury like a scorned cat.

Will the Miss Independence team be traveling to Blackman or Tullahoma for the pre-season tourney??

Please let me know cause we will make the trip up and over the mountain.

bcb iii :huh:

Well then that leaves me to wonder where Austin lost to him the third time. Hmm, i dont know. But know THE Independence team will not be going to either Blackman nor Tullahoma, we are going to Antioch. But while we are on the subject, I am wondering why the new Blackman coach took the first match of the season off of his new schedule? Indy vs Blackman is a good way to kick off the season. Hamm had his ideas though, haha

AND bcb, while it is good to see you back on here, I am counting down the days til Jack and Caleb finally match up on the mat, has yet to ever happen, but this year would be as good a year as any for it to happen. Maybe at the Bradley. B)

In light of many concerns around us and after much discussion regarding the economy, Blackman will now open the HS division of the Early Bird to every participate FREE OF CHARGE!!!! :roflol:

We want this to be a big kick off to a great season and offer a little orientation for many wrestlers to come within 25 minutes of where many will finish... The State Championship. :roflol:

There will not be an official weigh in before this afternoon competition ...therefore all wrestlers will be on an honor code declaring their weight and participate in exhibition style round robins.

This is a great way to knock some rust off... or get your feet wet. Weight Certification is available during this event and wrestlers have the option to end their day with any challenge they wish to put together, within a reasonable weight range; i.e., a couple of weight classes.

Send further inquiries to adsom@bellsouth.net