Pre-Season Rankings

TNRankings

Hey TNrankings, im curious as to who Justin Mathison is from Hixon, and why you have him third at 52?

He was a round away from placing last year losing to both the 4th and 6th place winners as a freshman. Like I said before this is just a start, as i see more wrestling they will change but as of now this is who i see.

Justin Mathison from Hixson placed 4th in the Freshman Nationals last year and who i think got kinda shell shocked by his first state tournament or he would of placed and I think it is right to place him here this year. Also Hixson along with Logan Vandergriff and Justin Mathison (who were the only to I saw on the list from Hixson) have two other very good wrestlers in Zach McCarter who was ranked in the state going in to the Region Tournament in a very tough 171 pound class last year and Nick Alemany. It's only the preseason and I realize that many kids will rise and fall in the rankings but I would just keep these kids in consideration. Good list and looking forward to a great '09-'10 season!!!!!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

D2 anyone? When are the matman rankings going to be up ghouse?

I think Hamm and I both likely already have a pretty good pass at our pre-season rankings complete. I think we were both planning to wait another week or so until a few more pre-season events had completed before we post anything.

D2 anyone? When are the matman rankings going to be up ghouse?

I think Hamm and I both likely already have a pretty good pass at our pre-season rankings complete. I think we were both planning to wait another week or so until a few more pre-season events had completed before we post anything.

Ghouse and Hamm I look forward to seeing you all's rankings.. :thumb: I will be retiring from the TN board on commenting about teams this season because I am coaching in KY. But Good Luck to everyone in TN!!