Camden Lions vs. Lewis Co. Panthers

Ctownfootball

Hmmm.....Apparently Swingjuice hasn't seen the score from Camden's schedule earlier in the year where they beat Westview. Not looking ahead or anything, but as long as Camden takes care of business on Friday night, they will be playing the winner of Manassas/Westview. More worried about Manassas than Westview. Been there done that. Personally, I don't think Westview will match up well this week. Just my opinion though.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember a heavily favored Camden team getting drilled by LC AT HOME for the region title a few years back.

I guess you mean when Lewis Co. beat Camden 38-21 in 2005. That's a 17 point loss you call "getting drilled"

In 2004, Camden beat Lewis Co. 32-0. That's a 32 point loss. What would you call that?

I remember a heavily favored Camden team getting drilled by LC AT HOME for the region title a few years back.

I guess you mean when Lewis Co. beat Camden 38-21 in 2005. That's a 17 point loss you call "getting drilled"

In 2004, Camden beat Lewis Co. 32-0. That's a 32 point loss. What would you call that?

rcombs has the right of it...it was a drilling especially considering how favored Camden was to win that game. Lewis Co came in and manhandled the Lions that year...here's to hoping that doesn't happen again. Go LIONS!

rcombs has the right of it...it was a drilling especially considering how favored Camden was to win that game. Lewis Co came in and manhandled the Lions that year...here's to hoping that doesn't happen again. Go LIONS!

If you were at the game you know it wasn't really that close.

And Lewis Co. is giving them a handful this evening.

Lewis County has gotten better as the season has progressed. They drilled East Hickman last week 34-0 in the 1st half and cruised in the 2nd half. They put up a solid effort against Giles County despite losing. They also did the same against Fairview (very similar team to Camden). I look for this one to be a close game and I am picking the Camden Lions to advance 21-14. Camden can't expect a blowout win or it will be a repeat of last year's loss to Fairview in the opening round of the playoffs----------------------------------------------------------------- I glad that Lewis County has gotten better this season, cause the Camden score could have really got nasty :(