Camden Lions vs. Lewis Co. Panthers

Ctownfootball

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These two teams have a short but very heated rival ignited in 2003. The last time these two teams met in the first round of the playoffs Camden won big time. Now the lions have been winning big all year, but Lewis co. D is always tough. How does everyone see this olaying out??

My vote is Camden by 14 plus.

Don't hold me to this match-up but hopefully it plays out like this. Should be a good game.

These two teams have a short but very heated rival ignited in 2003. The last time these two teams met in the first round of the playoffs Camden won big time. Now the lions have been winning big all year, but Lewis co. D is always tough. How does everyone see this olaying out??

Instead of 14 plus I will say 14 x 2 - at least 28. As bad as Ward wants it to be. Camden will roll!!

Tough year for Lewis with the schedule change. Forced them into games they had never had to prepare for before. Not very many easy weeks this year for the Panthers. Good luck to both teams.

Instead of 14 plus I will say 14 x 2 - at least 28. As bad as Ward wants it to be. Camden will roll!!

Tough year for Lewis with the schedule change. Forced them into games they had never had to prepare for before. Not very many easy weeks this year for the Panthers. Good luck to both teams.

Is this for sure? I seen Manassas name thrown in also. This has been one crazy system. If it is this match up, they certainly are familiar with each other. Lewis is very young and inexperienced. 2 Soph and 2 Jrs. starting offensive . Only 2 seniors with real experience. Young in alot of places. They did have a tough schedule. Last I heard (not sure till today sometme) they will have played 7 or 8 that are going into the playoffs. Had 8 that all played in last years playoff. So they have gotten a taste of it all year. I'm sure Camden will be a heavy favorite, but lewis will play you hard , but I figure you already knew that. I guess we'll have to wait and see when they set the teams later.

Whoa I almost looked stupid lol, glad these two teams are playing. I can't wait for Lewis to visit again its a classy team and classy town. I hope the environment is the same as always, but I hear from a good source that the Lewis co. Community has been givin up on their boys early this season is this true?

They have, how many times could you recall the visitors at the Panther stadium out numbering the locals. Was at the senior game and Giles did it. A few others was a toss up. This team was tossed aside, disrespected very early in the year. They were so spoiled by all the wins by teams they were playing that they couldn't imagine any losses.

Now as far as this group, they lack experience, but have gained it every week. This group has played "HARDER" every play and game than any I have seen over the past 15 years or more. They are a very tight knit group. They play for each other. They are a young group, no seniors in the starting backfield. They were hit by the injury bug the very first game. Lost one of the best LB around the area, not just the team. With him they would have won quite a few more games. The young guys that stepped in.....I give a big pat of the back, they have stepped in and gave an all out effort all the time. If they make mistakes they don't sit and look back, they look forward to the next play.

Hope its a good game, this group of seniors deserve it. Hope Lewis offense can get going, I know .....scored 34 in a half, but I'm thinking against good teams we haven't showed up. Camden is a great team and we will need everything we have in the bag to play with them.

Good Luck to both teams......Especially the Panthers. The pack is proud of you guys, almost every game you had your chances!

These young men of Camden have done everything that Coach Ward has asked of them,shy of a perfect regular season...and they're not gonna stop now! :thumb: So,those of you who are faint of heart or short on faith,don't come to the game this Friday !! Cause I truly believe that the Lions will come out with guns ablazing!!! :thumb: