Camden Lions vs. Lewis Co. Panthers

Ctownfootball

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well...I tried to prepare the LC folks for this year and their schedule.....welll....the struggle was bad at first..the losses piled up ....but i saw a lot of improvement as the season wore on.

They will be better and if this district stays intact I forecast 3a closing the gap on 4a.

Any former LC palyers have no ides of what this was like and 4a was doen some this year.

Kudos to the LC group for hanging in there!!

As far as Camden...who cares

Well...I tried to prepare the LC folks for this year and their schedule.....welll....the struggle was bad at first..the losses piled up ....but i saw a lot of improvement as the season wore on.

They will be better and if this district stays intact I forecast 3a closing the gap on 4a.

Any former LC palyers have no ides of what this was like and 4a was doen some this year.

bulldawg69......hope those feelings get better, sounds like you kind of got a case of red #### at the game....your team is young and will only get better .....dont know why you have the chapped #### ..... :hungry:

First off.....there are 5 of us that post under this name, so I'm sure you will get some other post before this board ends. Camden showed why they were 9-1. They were they better team. In the first half Lewis appeared to be able to play with Camden. The second off was a whole different story. The turn over on the first half kick off sort of set the tone for the half. Camden you have a good team and with the class of your players and coaches.....a great team. I talked to one of the stat crew that was at the game and he told me Lewis had a player hurt and they didn't have any medical staff there. Camdens Medical staff stepped right in and help the player out so he was able to return to the game, not quite 100% be at least was able to play.....I want to thank you and your staff. This was his last game and he was able to finish. I was told by member of the stat that you had a special QB, and he was, but you have a complete team. Wanted to wish you guys luck and hope the road takes you a long way. Coaches, players and fans were first class and you deserved the win. As a member of the stat pack, we will be pulling for you the rest of the way....."FIRST CLASS". :hungry:

Give me a break on the schedule, 3-1A schools like i said before Schedule up not down and maybe in the 1st round you want go down. I'll take 6-4 and win state title rather than 10-0 and 1 and done

Give me a break on the schedule, 3-1A schools like i said before Schedule up not down and maybe in the 1st round you want go down. I'll take 6-4 and win state title rather than 10-0 and 1 and done

They played the likes of Spring Hill, Giles Co., Page and Marshall. For a team like Lewis, they have a lot of history with those smaller schools, which results in large gates for both schools. Anyone with some knowledge of the importance of gate money for small programs would understand why they schedule these games. Terminator....what is your problem with Lewis Co. seems like you have a bad taste in your mouth?

Hated to hear Lewis lost, especially for the seniors. I seen the stats on this...first half looked like Lewis was in it....out gained Camden. Question is what happened the second half? Lewis we be back next year for a few reasons.

1. They took on the best alot of teams had this year (Giles, Wayne, Springhill etc)

They will have to rebuild some next year.

2. The experience the young players got this year will pay off big next year.

3. The coaches I'm sure learned alot this year.

4. The young players seen the seniors play all out every game even though they

they weren't winning games they never quit.

I think Lewis will be No worse than 7-3.....and my guess next year they most likely be 9-1. They got alot of depth coming up, and this year alot of experience for the younger players. Their entire backfield will be intact and you have alot of talent coming up.....and size. Good luck to Lewis in the future. Stat I know they appreciated all the support you guys gave and the fans that hung in there when things were bad.....I Salute you all........... :lol: Our boys pulled it out Friday so still have an interest going for the playoffs. Congrads To Camden and good luck on your run.

They played the likes of Spring Hill, Giles Co., Page and Marshall. For a team like Lewis, they have a lot of history with those smaller schools, which results in large gates for both schools. Anyone with some knowledge of the importance of gate money for small programs would understand why they schedule these games. Terminator....what is your problem with Lewis Co. seems like you have a bad taste in your mouth?

Gerry there are always a few of them. At least this year they can't say they played a soft schedule. Good experienced gained out it for next year. Hated it for the Seniors but they did battle the whole season, even when a lot gave up on them early.

Matt8777.....I picked Westview to beat Manassas, and I picked them to beat Camden, which

would you rather have, a close loss to Martin or a Big Bowl of Beatdown @ Johnnie Hale.

Please don't get it twisted, Milan will indeed own Camden if they come to the dog pound.

You can talk about game plans, playing as a team, one game at a time, so on and so on,

but the truth is Milan's has way to many skilled players on both sides of the ball,

you know, I know it, and everybody in TN knows it. We got way too much big game

experience and we are at home. That's what ESPN's Mike and Mike would call a

LEAD PIPE LOCK!!!!! HEY MILAN FANS what would POPS say before kick off..........

"after tonight Camden can focus on basketball"

Matt8777.....I picked Westview to beat Manassas, and I picked them to beat Camden, which

would you rather have, a close loss to Martin or a Big Bowl of Beatdown @ Johnnie Hale.

Please don't get it twisted, Milan will indeed own Camden if they come to the dog pound.

You can talk about game plans, playing as a team, one game at a time, so on and so on,

but the truth is Milan's has way to many skilled players on both sides of the ball,

you know, I know it, and everybody in TN knows it. We got way too much big game

experience and we are at home. That's what ESPN's Mike and Mike would call a

LEAD PIPE LOCK!!!!! HEY MILAN FANS what would POPS say before kick off..........

"after tonight Camden can focus on basketball"

I think Camden would rather go to Milan and win. Watch your mouth so that it doesn't override your a s s.