Kingston @ Polk Co.

polk_wildcat

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Off topic, but I have a question for your Polk Countains. Is Chilhowee Middle School the one on Parksville Road, close to 411? I'll be going to a basketball game there this week (I think), so I needed to know soon. Thanks!

Generally yes your right. Chilhowee middle and Benton elementary are both on the hill right next to hwy 411. They are basically connected, so once you go up the hill keep going left(south) until you get to the middle school side(old Polk co high).

Off topic, but I have a question for your Polk Countains. Is Chilhowee Middle School the one on Parksville Road, close to 411? I'll be going to a basketball game there this week (I think), so I needed to know soon. Thanks!

Generally yes your right. Chilhowee middle and Benton elementary are both on the hill right next to hwy 411. They are basically connected, so once you go up the hill keep going left(south) until you get to the middle school side(old Polk co high).

Oh, so the old Polk Co. High is now Chilhowee Middle? I know exactly where that is.

Polk should come out and take this one easy. These boys are hungry but we got it rough with alcoa and cak in the same bracket. Polk has the talent and coaching staff to make it to the 3rd round which looks like it will be cak or alcoa and I would love to see the Wildcats play against either one of them. This Polk team is special but they got to get over that first round then make a run. The one thiing bout this bracket ever who wins this bracket will be favored to win state big time 3 or the top 5 teams in the state are in this bracket alcoa #1 Polk #3 and CAK was 4th before the alcoa game friday. The road aint easy for the Wildcats but they have rose up to the challege all year and I want the other team to start talking down on them they seem to feed off of it and like the challege. Go WIldcats

I guess we should assume you're not worried about Loudon in the second round if they should win?

Polk should come out and take this one easy. These boys are hungry but we got it rough with alcoa and cak in the same bracket. Polk has the talent and coaching staff to make it to the 3rd round which looks like it will be cak or alcoa and I would love to see the Wildcats play against either one of them. This Polk team is special but they got to get over that first round then make a run. The one thiing bout this bracket ever who wins this bracket will be favored to win state big time 3 or the top 5 teams in the state are in this bracket alcoa #1 Polk #3 and CAK was 4th before the alcoa game friday. The road aint easy for the Wildcats but they have rose up to the challege all year and I want the other team to start talking down on them they seem to feed off of it and like the challege. Go WIldcats

I guess we should assume you're not worried about Loudon in the second round if they should win?

You should not assume any such thing. I think in the playoffs every team is worthy of preparation. I think the Polk team will be very focused, and I know the coaches will see to that. Go Wildcats!!!!

Why wouldn't they respect Loudon? Loudon plays hard and always has tough players. Polk Co. is not going to overlook any team they play

Kingston is a district 4 team, so that is who I'm pulling for. I haven't seen Polk play, but it has sounded all season like they have a formidable team. The Yellowjackets are not as good as the Kingston teams of recent past. They graduated a large number of seniors last year. Honestly, I didn't think they would be a playoff team, but they did make a wildcard. They are primarily a run oriented team, but will pass some. #14 is a good receiver, they threw a couple of nice slants to him in our game. #7 was a nice player, and he's just a freshman. I believe he was a DB, WR, and kick returner, but I'm not sure about that. Believe Mr. Mexico when he says the coach likes to slow down the game. He uses every second of the play clock. At any rate, Polk should win this game convincingly.

Polk has been pretty tough against the run, (pretty tough against the pass too)

Past three games, opponents have averaged 27 yards rushing, one of those being South Pitt with 69 yards rushing...Meigs had -8 this Friday (total net yards was 17)..(source-Cleveland Banner)

This may be the quickest game in the playoffs since it appears both teams prefer to run...