MCMINN COUNTY & OAK RIDGE

cherokeefan

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know enough about McMinn Central...but know that they are usually athletic and have some good size...but I do know Oak Ridge plays really hard and physical and they have a very simple offense but seems complicated to opposing defenses...I look for OR to win but just cant say for sure...any help out there?

McMinn County not McMinn Central.

Did your 12 listeners tune in anyway? BY the way...all the other "real" press enjoyed food from 4 different resturants...

I will say this, a lot us did have to tune in to the radio broadcast, ( BTW DC you do a wonderful job) because all of our fans could not fit in your stadium, I think you all call it the cracker jack.

BTW:

Who is the real press? Do you mean Mark Packer?

It looks like sophomore qb starter may not be able to go. Big brother has taken all the reps this week in practice. Coaches and players have full confidence in #1. He is throwing darts in practice. We will be getting two other defensive starters back from injury, a lb and safety this week. This is huge because if #1 plays qb, he won't play safety. The Cats are very focused and have had a great week of practice, best week of the year according to Coach Blade. This will be a great game.

Hopefully, all the sun this week has dried up the field enough to break out that horse!

Go Cats

Tribefan Take:

McMinn must protect the pocket

OR gets a good dose of #11

Special Teams will be key for both teams

Can OR stop or slow down the McMinn passing game

Or has a stingey defense and has shown that they can put points on the board so this will present a challenge to the Tribe. Not to mention the 3 losses that OR has have come to teams that are averaging 9 wins this season.

The Tribefan line for this game is a pick-em

McMinn wins this one but it will be a struggle........