Round 1 - White House Heritage vs. Mt Pleasant

wholder

MP coaching staff, lots of play off experence, Team fast and deep,plays lots of players. I think MP more battle tested, with out injuries early season ,7-3 maybe 8-2. MP has the best player, Jed Davis. MP wins this one.

oK THIS is all pretty bold...more battle tested uh dont know bout that ... best player...wow going out on a limb there. I don think so, on either accout.

But I guess that is why they PLAY THE GAME. Ya backed into a home field first round with a 5-5 record.

Mt.Pleasants D-fense gave up 246 points this season....Heritage gave up 115 and it Looks like you have a hard time against teams with good defense.

Heritage did have some issues with injured players this yr too...but now are pretty much 100 %

Heritage is still looking for the first playoff win of its young school history...White House Heritage is a new school in Robertson Co. They have made the playoffs 3 times in 7 yrs as a school. The team is HUNGRY to win a game in post season. I think this game may mean more to Heritage in some ways.

Good luck to both teams.

GO PATRIOTS.

It always seems to be that way. MP gives up a lot of pts in the season playing in the old region 6 and the region 5 team always gave up few pts and scored a lot. Well could be the same this year. JB never gave up any pts during the season and we always hung 20 to 30 on em' and they always scored 30 to 40 on everyone they played and we held them to 20 to 30. Of course this is a different year so anything goes but MP will be ready.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go get them Tigers......................... :roflolk::thumb:

Preciate that TMT. Good luck to you guys!

youngtiger.....Cascade11 said to hook up with you if I was to make it down that way tonight. He said you threw a pretty mean tailgate. Not going to be able to make it, but maybe if you all pull this one out, we invite you and wholder to ours next week! Good luck to both teams! :thumb:

Grunt....yeah that's pretty bad huh?

Go get them Tigers......................... :thumb::thumb:

Preciate that TMT. Good luck to you guys!

youngtiger.....Cascade11 said to hook up with you if I was to make it down that way tonight. He said you threw a pretty mean tailgate. Not going to be able to make it, but maybe if you all pull this one out, we invite you and wholder to ours next week! Good luck to both teams! :roflolk:

Grunt....yeah that's pretty bad huh?

Sounds good to me "Seven". To bad you can't make it.

Newblue, who are some of the players to look out for with WHH?

Skill set people are. # 20, #40, # 16, #2, #10, #42, all of em can score at most any time. Air or Ground.

oh btw......

What # is Jed Davis ? Who are some of your players to look out for>? See you tonight.

I'm gonna go out on my own limb....and predict a score. Now depending on how much "home cooking" you all get from the REFs "down there"....(tounge in cheek)....will be the tell all to the end score. That taken into consideration I figure the final will be

drum roll please.....

28 - 14 White House-Heritage wins it pulling away in the 4th.

GO PATRIOTS !!