Lexington @ Spring Hill in rd. 1

kyle809

LOL. Love those folks like the little red tigger. Threads been going all week and the "expert" gets on here AFTER the game is played and proudly spews "I told you so". Where ya been tigger?

This one surprised me. Thought it would be close but hats off to Lexington. Now, tigger. I'm pretty sure you will be searching for some of them rushing yards next week. Page sorta fancies those folks who run the ball. And tigger. We all can't wait until you get to post again next Friday night, AFTER the game is played, and correct us on our missed assumptions! :hungry:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure do miss the old 5-3a. Even though we had some great battles on the field, come play-offs we always stuck together. Seems Lewis doesn't like their new roommates, lol. Snap, crackle & a loud pop. These country boys from Maury will put a hat on those Elvis impersonators. Welcome west Tennessee to some in your face football!

Don't flatter yourself, I have a friends son that plays there. Awful thin skin there.

Maybe if you can maintain the level that you played at this year, you can appreciate that its not all about you. If I had a friend that player for SH I would say the same.

My bad Stat1. Understand your dilemma. Would probably do the same as you. Anyway, god luck to Lewis in the playoffs. If you remember I predicted they would make it in.

"Welcome West Tennessee to some in your face football"...Are you kidding me???? :thumb:

Lexington beat the #@% out of Spring Hill tonight on there field 31 to 8!! :hungry:

The Raiders had a 8&2 season??? Either Jax Southside or Chester Co could beat this team!!

The Tigers had over 400 easy yards rushing!! Sorry boys but that tonight was Mid Tenn soft! B)

SH's QB was a joke. He had a 1K passing season? If this team played in West Tenn they would

have been 2&8.

Easy there buddy. I'm willing to bet that Spring Hill beats that Lexington team 9/10 times. SH's QB is no joke. He had a 1K passing season and it is perplexing as to why Spring Hill continued to run all night despite the fact that they were having success in the air. If Spring Hill let's the pigskin have a little more air time tonight it wouldn't have been a 31-8 ballgame. I will never figure why they didn't throw more though...

Sure do miss the old 5-3a. Even though we had some great battles on the field, come play-offs we always stuck together. Seems Lewis doesn't like their new roommates, lol. Snap, crackle & a loud pop. These country boys from Maury will put a hat on those Elvis impersonators. Welcome west Tennessee to some in your face football!

Don't flatter yourself, I have a friends son that plays there. Awful thin skin there.

Maybe if you can maintain the level that you played at this year, you can appreciate that its not all about you. If I had a friend that player for SH I would say the same.

My bad Stat1. Understand your dilemma. Would probably do the same as you. Anyway, god luck to Lewis in the playoffs. If you remember I predicted they would make it in.

"Welcome West Tennessee to some in your face football"...Are you kidding me???? :o

Lexington beat the #@% out of Spring Hill tonight on there field 31 to 8!! :D

The Raiders had a 8&2 season??? Either Jax Southside or Chester Co could beat this team!!

The Tigers had over 400 easy yards rushing!! Sorry boys but that tonight was Mid Tenn soft! :o

SH's QB was a joke. He had a 1K passing season? If this team played in West Tenn they would

have been 2&8.

Easy there buddy. I'm willing to bet that Spring Hill beats that Lexington team 9/10 times. SH's QB is no joke. He had a 1K passing season and it is perplexing as to why Spring Hill continued to run all night despite the fact that they were having success in the air. If Spring Hill let's the pigskin have a little more air time tonight it wouldn't have been a 31-8 ballgame. I will never figure why they didn't throw more though...

If these two teams played 99 more times Lexington would win every game!!!!!!! :D

Were you at the game last night?? The Raiders had no success at anything including the passing

game.

Maybe the reason your QB didn't pass more was because he was running for life!! And I'm not your Buddy.

Don't come on this board telling lies about that game. Just tell the truth....it was over and done fast.

Good luck next year.

LOL. Love those folks like the little red tigger. Threads been going all week and the "expert" gets on here AFTER the game is played and proudly spews "I told you so". Where ya been tigger?

This one surprised me. Thought it would be close but hats off to Lexington. Now, tigger. I'm pretty sure you will be searching for some of them rushing yards next week. Page sorta fancies those folks who run the ball. And tigger. We all can't wait until you get to post again next Friday night, AFTER the game is played, and correct us on our missed assumptions! :D

Was I here first thing last Saturday running my BIG Mid Tenn mouth about how the Raiders are going to kill the Tigers......NO!

Has soon has the pairings came out last week every Mid Tenn nut was on this board talking trash about this game along with other pairings.

Now your hoping and praying another Mid Tn team can beat a West TN team next week?? Hoping Page can do what another Mid TN didn't do.....good luck! To bring up Page.........VERY SAD on your part.

Every year when West TN teams play Mid TN teams we have all these Mid TN $#@% Clowns talking about how they are better and they are going to kill some poor West TN team. My only assumption is your are a complete tool. :D

We won, now take it like a man!! :o

"tigger" does that make the pain go away??? :o:o

Springhill was not prepared for the game at all. Lexington shut down the running game and you would think Springhill would go to the air, but they continued to try and run, Who was calling these plays? Anyone watching the game could see they had to go to the air. Congratulations to Lexington for a game well played.

Please excuse bigredtiger, not all west tennessee football fans act the same way he does, in the past he's been one of those fans who shows up after wins and disappears after losses. Bigredtiger, middle and east tennessee football is consistently better than west tennessee football. That's just the hard truth. Look at championship games the last few years and it tells all.

This one surprised me. Thought it would be close but hats off to Lexington. Now, tigger. I'm pretty sure you will be searching for some of them rushing yards next week. Page sorta fancies those folks who run the ball. And tigger. We all can't wait until you get to post again next Friday night, AFTER the game is played, and correct us on our missed assumptions! :twisted:

Was I here first thing last Saturday running my BIG Mid Tenn mouth about how the Raiders are going to kill the Tigers......NO!

Has soon has the pairings came out last week every Mid Tenn nut was on this board talking trash about this game along with other pairings.

Now your hoping and praying another Mid Tn team can beat a West TN team next week?? Hoping Page can do what another Mid TN didn't do.....good luck! To bring up Page.........VERY SAD on your part.

Every year when West TN teams play Mid TN teams we have all these Mid TN $#@% Clowns talking about how they are better and they are going to kill some poor West TN team. My only assumption is your are a complete tool. :evil:

We won, now take it like a man!! :o

"tigger" does that make the pain go away??? :evil::evil:

News flash from last night:

#1 west tn seed 10-0 Arlington hosting #8 seed midstate Indy 6-4

Final score: Indy 23 - Arlington 16

OK, first and foremost Congratulations Spring Hill on the positive season. Second 'next year' starts in the weight room MONDAY!

For the fans of Spring Hill, I can guarentee you made Coach S's job ALOT harder this week. It is hard for one man to get the team up when you have EVERYBODY else telling them what an easy time they will have Friday night. When you do get to the playoffs EVERY game is hard and cannot be taken for granted. Three of the Four Number one seeds in 6A can tell you that as they will be turning in their equipment Monday. The fans got to the players heads and they lost because of it plain and simple.

As to the passing attack ever think there may be some good reasons for not using it? Like say Lexington's ability and proven record to pick passes off. Or maybe your receivers maybe being sick or having sore hands?

Before placing blame on anyone else, look hard within.

Yeah, I don't think the receivers being sick or having sore hands had anything to do with them not passing. Spring Hill didn't use their passing game near as often as they should have all year. I think Coach Scharsch has done a great job at Spring Hill and I hope he stays for a long time, but I think a lot of people left that game last night scratching their heads as to why SH didn't go to the air more.

Congratulations to the Raiders on having such a turnaround season. That senior class worked extremely hard all 4 years to get to where they did.

Yeah, I don't think the receivers being sick or having sore hands had anything to do with them not passing. Spring Hill didn't use their passing game near as often as they should have all year. I think Coach Scharsch has done a great job at Spring Hill and I hope he stays for a long time, but I think a lot of people left that game last night scratching their heads as to why SH didn't go to the air more.

Congratulations to the Raiders on having such a turnaround season. That senior class worked extremely hard all 4 years to get to where they did.

Im sure there was a good reason that SH didnt pass the ball that often, although when they did throw it, some players made good catches and got good yardage. The big guy had a good game receiving and the QB did a pretty good job getting him the ball. Probably could have gotten more out of him this yea, hes a big target. SH's defense didnt look to sharp. they played flat all game.