Farragut vs Ooltewah

Minethatbird

I shouldn't even get into this with some of these farragut fans,but here it goes:1st..It will not be a blow-out,PERIOD!! 2nd: Owls did sack ad's QB 6-7 TIMES last year and punished him and he didnt finish the 1st game.....as for the second game.,.farragut came to play stopped our running game,but our defense dominated,period!!! ...AS FOR 2009: This game will depend on one thing and one thing only.........Ooltewah's offense :lol: this late in the year,no-one should be saying this,but if owls offense gets going with a balanced attack..look out.Owls have to many playmakers...on the other hand,if Ooltewah is limited to just running the ball,it's over for the owls this year. totally my opinion,but the owls defense can only do so much,the kicking game can only do so much....thank god for certain coaches on this staff. prediction:Ooltewah 17-7 in a very close game. :roflol:

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man I love this trip down memory lane with old Region 2 rivals talking smack to each other. Predictions of blow outs etc. These new districts have caused some awful quiet threads in my opinion. I think bipbopzot hit the nail on the head, the game will be about the Owls Offense. If they show up and can produce in both running and passing then the Owls stand a real good chance of winning. If we have to depend on the run only and the D is on the field all night. The Ads might take it away in the 4th. Either way it is going to be a great game and I can't wait until Friday.

Be careful on the way down folks, exit 11 is still a mess for another year. Come early and let's get the house rocking on both sides. This is the game the whole state will be watching, so let's make it an instant classic.

Go OWLS

This game will not even be close. Farragut will be up by four or five Tds at half. Farragut will have the Freshman team on the field in the 3rd and 4th quarters. I don't know how the owls think they even have a chance in this one. Farragut is bigger, stronger, and just plain better. I know that DE Smith supposedly all world, but I just do not buy it. He takes plays off and doesn't go full speed every play. I was at both of last years games and that Will Jackson kid DOMINATED him. I just dont think he's as good as advertised. He's in for a big surprise when he gets in ole Monte Kiffin's system and he running scout team behind Chris Walker, Ben Martin, Willie Bohannon, Rae Sykes, Steven Fowlkes, Gerald Williams, and Big Jon Morrison. Never gonna see the field. Sorry, for that little tangent, back to the game. Gonna be a blow out, not even gonna be a game after halftime.

AdmiralDude, are you in FarragutUniversity brothers cause you to are the cockiest people in the world. I also recall Farragut fans predicting a blowout aginst Maryville. Saying they couldn't hang with the big boys. Well not only did they hang with the BIG BOYS out in Farragut. They beat em! Now back to the game. If Farragut goes into the game with the same attitude as some of their fans thinking its going to be a blowout they will get beat. If they play like their capable of they should win in a good one.

Not trying to offend the Farragut Fans cause most of you have class.

Will Smith was wearing roller skates at those games last year. He got owned. After that 1st game, Georgia Tech's staff offered J Smith a scholarship. I would have to after a D end just whipped my "STAR" recruit. The Farragut tackle still hasn't blocked J Smith and it is a year later.

Wasn't aware that a Hollywood actor came and made a special appearance in this game last year. That just shows how much you do not know what you are talking about. By the way, GA Tech never offered this kid, I think they saw what a lot of other places saw, pure laziness. As far as the roller skate comment during the first game, you are a complete idiot. IF you were there you would know that Smith is a DE and Jackson was playing LG so they never really went against each other, accept for a couple plays when Jackson would cut Smith, which he did a fantastic job. Goodness you are ignorant.

Will Smith was wearing roller skates at those games last year. He got owned. After that 1st game, Georgia Tech's staff offered J Smith a scholarship. I would have to after a D end just whipped my "STAR" recruit. The Farragut tackle still hasn't blocked J Smith and it is a year later.

Wasn't aware that a Hollywood actor came and made a special appearance in this game last year. That just shows how much you do not know what you are talking about. By the way, GA Tech never offered this kid, I think they saw what a lot of other places saw, pure laziness. As far as the roller skate comment during the first game, you are a complete idiot. IF you were there you would know that Smith is a DE and Jackson was playing LG so they never really went against each other, accept for a couple plays when Jackson would cut Smith, which he did a fantastic job. Goodness you are ignorant.

Who are you Big Will's Daddy??? We dont care about a player to player match up!!!

What were the scores of those 2 games????

Who WON?????????????????????????????????

Talk about the game this Friday or shut up!

Who are you Big Will's Daddy??? We dont care about a player to player match up!!!

What were the scores of those 2 games????

Who WON?????????????????????????????????

Talk about the game this Friday or shut up!

First off, I am not Will's father or in any way shape or form involved with him or his family, just a Farragut person trying to make you people understand.If you would go back and look and read, if you can, the previous post, obviously phishdad2 cared about the player to player matchup.

Re: Maryville at Farragut

Postby AdmiralDude » Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:53 am

Farragut wins by 2 or 3 touchdowns. Those kids over at Maryville are in big trouble this week. They will be out coached by Farragut and definitely put classed. Quarels is a terrible coach and has run that program down the toilet. Farragut has a such better history and past than Maryvile, especially in recent years. Maryville has been the laughing stock of East Tennessee football the in the past. So I think this one will not be anywhere close to a ball game.

Farragut-45

Maryville-10

Shows how good your predictions are.