#7 York @ #4 Seq. Co

BallPark3434

I think SC wins this game by 14. Yes York is bigger and more physical, but SC has way more speed plus it's a home game for them. It's really hard to go against a team that's playing on their home field during the playoffs. I think it will be a huge upset if York wins. SC's special teams is out of Yorks league as well. I don't believe it will be a blowout but it very easily could be if SC comes out and plays ball.

Honestly? I don't even think Alcoa is "out of their (York's) league". :thumb: It's HS football, anything can happen. Plus a huge upset? Like I said, HS football. York was 3 plays away from 10-0, home playoff spot, and a #1 ranking. I don't think this will be a huge upset WHEN York whens. ;) . Speed right? York has at least 1 player I have never seen caught and they have corners, LBs, and even Lineman that can run 4.6-5's. And, granted that 44 and 2 has speed, what does it matter when they are getting hit at the line or behind it? They aren't power runners by any stretch of the imagination. 8.3 ppg allowed this year... I'll take my chances with York. I see York with this one by at least 14. They won't be stopped if they play like they did last week. It's gonna be a rough game... and I can't wait. Good luck to both teams. Drive safe Amish Nation

Alcoa in league of their own. Like how you support the dragons but dude no need to get on her an lie haha. There is no lineman from York who runs 4.6-5's. #42 may run that fast but no one else is close

Trenton Dishman is one of the faster kids on the team. He can run high 4's. Ive seen them run before. They are out there. And Josh Roysden as well. Not only is he quick but he's also fast.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[

Honestly? I don't even think Alcoa is "out of their (York's) league". :popcorneater: It's HS football, anything can happen. Plus a huge upset? Like I said, HS football. York was 3 plays away from 10-0, home playoff spot, and a #1 ranking. I don't think this will be a huge upset WHEN York whens. :hungry: . Speed right? York has at least 1 player I have never seen caught and they have corners, LBs, and even Lineman that can run 4.6-5's. And, granted that 44 and 2 has speed, what does it matter when they are getting hit at the line or behind it? They aren't power runners by any stretch of the imagination. 8.3 ppg allowed this year... I'll take my chances with York. I see York with this one by at least 14. They won't be stopped if they play like they did last week. It's gonna be a rough game... and I can't wait. Good luck to both teams. Drive safe Amish Nation

Man you are a joke. #41 is the fastest on the team and he runs a 4.6 at best.

I think SC wins this game by 14. Yes York is bigger and more physical, but SC has way more speed plus it's a home game for them. It's really hard to go against a team that's playing on their home field during the playoffs. I think it will be a huge upset if York wins. SC's special teams is out of Yorks league as well. I don't believe it will be a blowout but it very easily could be if SC comes out and plays ball.

Honestly? I don't even think Alcoa is "out of their (York's) league". :popcorneater: It's HS football, anything can happen. Plus a huge upset? Like I said, HS football. York was 3 plays away from 10-0, home playoff spot, and a #1 ranking. I don't think this will be a huge upset WHEN York whens. :angry: . Speed right? York has at least 1 player I have never seen caught and they have corners, LBs, and even Lineman that can run 4.6-5's. And, granted that 44 and 2 has speed, what does it matter when they are getting hit at the line or behind it? They aren't power runners by any stretch of the imagination. 8.3 ppg allowed this year... I'll take my chances with York. I see York with this one by at least 14. They won't be stopped if they play like they did last week. It's gonna be a rough game... and I can't wait. Good luck to both teams. Drive safe Amish Nation

:hungry:

Don't get me wrong it does sound as if York will be one of the two toughest opponents of the season so far, along with McMinn Central. The exaggeration on the 40s was just a little over the top and humorous.

They are good but I dont know if they would make a good chain gang for Alcoa. I dont intend to disrespect YAI its just that YES Alcoa is that good. I have no idea about seq. co. but I do know that york will play hard from whistle to whistle and they do have talent in the key positions. so good luck to both and hope for no injuries. :popcorneater: