#7 York @ #4 Seq. Co

BallPark3434

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, can't play with? That is harsh. They don't have the dominant defense that allowed what? 2.4 ppg but, they in my opinion are more dimensional now. Like I've said, I've seen many ball games, and in high school, no one is in a league of their own. On no level is there anyone on their own level and unbeatable. To believe that is just pure poppycock. :angry: Gotta love that word

Hey man, I'm rooting for your team. After you beat the Indians, believe me you will see how good the F5 is.

:angry:

Wow, can't play with? That is harsh. They don't have the dominant defense that allowed what? 2.4 ppg but, they in my opinion are more dimensional now. Like I've said, I've seen many ball games, and in high school, no one is in a league of their own. On no level is there anyone on their own level and unbeatable. To believe that is just pure poppycock. :thumb: Gotta love that word

Hey man, I'm rooting for your team. After you beat the Indians, believe me you will see how good the F5 is.

:roflolk:

The only view YAI will get of the F5 is on Storm Chasers or they could rent Twister. :thumb:

Wow, can't play with? That is harsh. They don't have the dominant defense that allowed what? 2.4 ppg but, they in my opinion are more dimensional now. Like I've said, I've seen many ball games, and in high school, no one is in a league of their own. On no level is there anyone on their own level and unbeatable. To believe that is just pure poppycock. :thumb: Gotta love that word

:roflolk:

The only view YAI will get of the F5 is on Storm Chasers or they could rent Twister. B)

Yep, I was thinking of Gerry's original brackets. My bad.

:thumb:

I think my point is of one of a whiner. I am a McMinn Central follower and I am just making conversation. I know you folks are excited and very interested in yours, as you should be. Good Luck to both, I love high school sports, and think it is one of the only sources of honest fun.

It stinks that if we beat CAK, a tough opponent, we get the gift of Alcoa, which by the way handed it to us last time. I hate that the kids are not rewarded for thier efforts. As I look at where Sequatchie Co. is on the bracket it chaps me some, and the fact that they get to host, playing a #7 seed. We handled Seq. no problem, and get CAK a #4 seed who by the way only has one loss to Alcoa, plus have an away game. Seq., by no fault of their own, gets a easier road- not even saying they will win tonight, but the path is still easier. All would have to look at this and say it is Poppycock. Does this make sense to anyone?

I think my point is of one of a whiner. I am a McMinn Central follower and I am just making conversation. I know you folks are excited and very interested in yours, as you should be. Good Luck to both, I love high school sports, and think it is one of the only sources of honest fun.

It stinks that if we beat CAK, a tough opponent, we get the gift of Alcoa, which by the way handed it to us last time. I hate that the kids are not rewarded for thier efforts. As I look at where Sequatchie Co. is on the bracket it chaps me some, and the fact that they get to host, playing a #7 seed. We handled Seq. no problem, and get CAK a #4 seed who by the way only has one loss to Alcoa, plus have an away game. Seq., by no fault of their own, gets a easier road- not even saying they will win tonight, but the path is still easier. All would have to look at this and say it is Poppycock. Does this make sense to anyone?

You don't have to worry you want beat CAK.

You don't have to worry you want beat CAK.

You are probably right, but I know we would beat York, We beat Seq. no problem, Smith Co. and Pearl Cohn. This is my point!