Springfield- Henry Co... Same District

Impartial

Just a good friend, and Chris has been very quite this week. I will be at the game Friday night, and if you want to meet we can meet at the concession stand!

What the heck are you doing coming to the Henry County game with a son that plays at Northwest?!?!? Oh, I get it - you aren't really who you say you are. That must be why 1_new_wildcat keeps calling you Sutherland. Oops, busted!!! And why the heck are you on here if you are sick? :flower:

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Son is at West Creek, and not sure where you get that he is at Northwest! We were at Northeast until West Creek opened!

Plus if I was southerland then how in the world did I post the last time right before their game started! Go back and check the first Henry County vs. Springfield post. How can a man post on here and be at a game in Paris. Do the research 1_wildcat_fan! Not Southerland!

This is getting good! Sorry to inform you therealgame that Southerland was at home sick Monday night. So obviously the individual you talked to has no idea what he was talking about. You said that you know this as a fact, well now you look quite uneducated! How do you explain seeing someone at a meeting that was home sick with his family. Fact is a fact I guess, and you are the one that keeps your mouth going. By the way, what does southerland look like from your eye witness's watchful eye? Just curious, but if Southerland was there you could tell us what he looks like correct! Please share your knowledge of the facts with us therealgame!

Sorry you were sick and what you look like is EXACTLY what you see when "theydontcare" looks in the mirror. The friends that saw and heard Myers said someone with him was a young and muscular guy who was also running his mouth. According to those who know him, that sounds like Southerland, although if you were sick, then that was not you.

Son is at West Creek, and not sure where you get that he is at Northwest! We were at Northeast until West Creek opened!

Plus if I was southerland then how in the world did I post the last time right before their game started! Go back and check the first Henry County vs. Springfield post. How can a man post on here and be at a game in Paris. Do the research 1_wildcat_fan! Not Southerland!

Hmmm, good throw-off but I know lots of people who put posts on CoachT from the stands - this cool little device called a smartphone, ever heard of them? :flower:

How is the young man that broke his leg? Our coaches said it was a very bad break, just hope the young man is feeling better. Can someone please update us on his condition?

It was a very bad break but word on the street is that the surgery went well. He was still in the hospital yesterday so I am not sure if he is home or not. He will be missed.

Great work, but I don't think he has a smart phone. Ask him on Friday to will show you his phone. He is loud, he is cocky, but he will back a friend, parent, student, or player in a second. Funny how this post is turning to the Southerland and Myers post. Thought it said Springfield-Henry Co...Same District!

Just face it and admit no matter who you are or who you aren't. Coach Myers and somebody else were talking about how beatable, how soft, how average, how overrated, and how poorly coached Henry County is. They were overheard and now it has come back to bite them a little. No big deal but just MAN UP! Now if they win they are the Joe Namaths of 2009, but if not, the bite goes a little deeper.

Great work, but I don't think he has a smart phone. Ask him on Friday to will show you his phone. He is loud, he is cocky, but he will back a friend, parent, student, or player in a second. Funny how this post is turning to the Southerland and Myers post. Thought it said Springfield-Henry Co...Same District!

Just face it and admit no matter who you are or who you aren't. Coach Myers and somebody else were talking about how beatable, how soft, how average, how overrated, and how poorly coached Henry County is. They were overheard and now it has come back to bite them a little. No big deal but just MAN UP! Now if they win they are the Joe Namaths of 2009, but if not, the bite goes a little deeper.

I am Coach Myers and I sat with my son and my administration and spoke to no one about HC this is a joke and so are you.

I am Coach Myers and I sat with my son and my administration and spoke to no one about HC this is a joke and so are you.

First of all you aren't Coach Myers because a coach wouldn't get on here. Secondly this was said outside of the presence of your son, who may well have been there. Like I said, it's no big deal, but you all should just man up, say you messed up, and move on. The cover-up is worse than the "diarrhea itself". Just win the game and you will be a prophet. Lose it and YOU will be the joke. If you are Coach Myers then why aren't you at practice, or is HC so "beatable" that you don't need to even practice, or is the team practicing while you watch film of Gallatin/NW?

First of all you aren't Coach Myers because a coach wouldn't get on here. Secondly this was said outside of the presence of your son, who may well have been there. Like I said, it's no big deal, but you all should just man up, say you messed up, and move on. The cover-up is worse than the "diarrhea itself". Just win the game and you will be a prophet. Lose it and YOU will be the joke. If you are Coach Myers then why aren't you at practice, or is HC so "beatable" that you don't need to even practice, or is the team practicing while you watch film of Gallatin/NW?

I would quit posting if I were you b/c you are acting like a TOOL now.....