Springfield- Henry Co... Same District

Impartial

From people who know Southerland it sounded like it was him. If he wasn't there then it wasn't him. As I said the denials make it more likely to be true. There is no malicious intent so no it is not slander. Some Springfield coaches said some things they wish they hadn't said and now they are running for cover. It is all too obvious. Let it go and just don't do it again. Learn from this. Your denials are equivalent to a confession and it's not that big of a deal.

That just dont make any sense; somebody accuses you of doing/saying something and you deny it so that makes it more likely to be true? So if you just sarcasticly say "yeah, ok I did/said it" does that make it more likely to be false?.....GOT LOGIC?

I REPEAT.............who is YOUR team?

I thought everyone already knew that I played 4 and support Springfield..... :thumb:

Good luck to all Friday night.....

I think your team is a good one despite the 4-6 record. We all expect a real battle.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the official time of the game, and what time should we leave Springfield to have time to tailgate with the Patriot faithful. I hope it will be ok to have clean smack talk while eating some good food with you guys. This is going to be fun for our Jacket faithful. Been two years since we have been in the playoffs.

As for coaches talking about opposing teams, well, as long as I have been alive it happens every week. Some people may even misinterpret what a coach is trying to say to someone. Don't read too much into something so unimportant. Just my opinion!

Last, it was said earlier on this post that the Jackets do not have a chance. Well my beloved Titans faced a Jacksonville team that was supposed to beat us. In the end the Titans pulled out a win. Just shows that any night a team may be able to upset another. I just hope the Jackets can take a page from the Titans book this week.

Springfield definitely has a chance. I think they have more speed and athleticism than Henry County. HC has more experience and knows how to win, especially in the playoffs. HC just lost one of the the top two or three players on the team. This could be a real battle.

Pats will figure out a way to pickup and cover the loss in each area he contributed in. Best of wishes on a complete recovery for Skylar, as a Dad with a son who blew a knee out I know how parents feel and can understand Skylar's frustration. He will be a vocal supporter on the sideline.

GO PATS !!!!!!!!!!

Coach Myers is to good of a coach and has to much class to say anything of the nature of these rumors. Saw HC's lack of class when Hillsboro spanked them in the playoffs last year.

While I couldnt be everywhere at the game last year, I only saw one incident where the parent of a former player had words (making a total fool of himself) with the concessions guys on his way out. Other than that, I think both teams and fans were nothing short of world class. I am sorry you feel that way. I choose to remember all the positives of an amazing game where my team come up just short. I actually hate to see Hillsboro fall like they have. I would have loved a rematch.

Coach Myers is to good of a coach and has to much class to say anything of the nature of these rumors. Saw HC's lack of class when Hillsboro spanked them in the playoffs last year.

While I couldnt be everywhere at the game last year, I only saw one incident where the parent of a former player had words (making a total fool of himself) with the concessions guys on his way out. Other than that, I think both teams and fans were nothing short of world class. I am sorry you feel that way. I choose to remember all the positives of an amazing game where my team come up just short. I actually hate to see Hillsboro fall like they have. I would have loved a rematch.

3nout...great post...however, if judging from the posts that 56dad has made on this thread and others...my guess is that he wasn't at the Henry Co/Hillsboro game last Thanksgiving weekend....otherwise, he'd have a better recolection of what an awesome seen it was and how little support the Burros had in a home Semi-Final game! Thus, I am responding to you with this post and not to this MORON who enjoys putting down others that do not live in his beloved and swanky Green Hills area!

Where is the YANKER during all of this smack talk?

Thank you for the respect of capitalization, my "HCFannerringly Wonder" of a friend. With my beloved JCM Cougars out of action, I may actually venture up to Henryland for the game...especially with the "infighting" among your own fans on the other thread (young Cephus versus realgamer)...and now what this YANKER has come to call "diarrhea gate"...the dreaded and alleged Springfield coaches comments at some meeting...this has all entertained an otherwise bored YANKER...NOW...for the prediction...the infighting among HC fans will hurt a little...BUT..."diarrhea gate" will offset that damage...FINAL SCORE...with this YANKER in attendance...HC 31-Springfield 14...I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!

I feel like I just wasted 36 minutes of my life reading this thread. I can not believe that i use to engage in these type conversations on a daily basis.

With the blatant illiteracy illustrated in your posts...this YANKER is shocked to learn that you were CAPABLE of wasting time while reading anything...because I assumed you could not read at all!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not to long until we can settle this dispute on the field. I see that most put the Jackets as 16+ point underdogs. If that is all the spread is to a power like Henry County, then I am feeling like after the game driving to Miss. From reading on here, many feel the game is going to be a blow out. I have one question for the Henry County faithful, who wants to drive an hour and half to see a team get blown out. If I were you fans I would maybe stretch the truth a bit and say this game may be closer than many expect. Then that way people will want to come believing that their team can win. Guess I am guilty, because I will not drive to Knoxville to watch Tennessee play Florida, but if I thought they had the chance to win I would be there first. Just insight from an old country boy! By the way, we are country too, and if road kill is what it is, then we eating. :thumb: Cannot wait to tailgate with your fans Friday!

Not to long until we can settle this dispute on the field. I see that most put the Jackets as 16+ point underdogs. If that is all the spread is to a power like Henry County, then I am feeling like after the game driving to Miss. From reading on here, many feel the game is going to be a blow out. I have one question for the Henry County faithful, who wants to drive an hour and half to see a team get blown out. If I were you fans I would maybe stretch the truth a bit and say this game may be closer than many expect. Then that way people will want to come believing that their team can win. Guess I am guilty, because I will not drive to Knoxville to watch Tennessee play Florida, but if I thought they had the chance to win I would be there first. Just insight from an old country boy! By the way, we are country too, and if road kill is what it is, then we eating. :thumb: Cannot wait to tailgate with your fans Friday!

In all honesty I do believe that your team has a chance to win this game. The fear here is that our team will not be as ready as they need to be since they have already beaten your team. Last game was closer than the score seems. Your team is faster than our team. The pressure is on Henry County and Springfield seems to have nothing to lose. Henry County does possess recent playoff success and our team knows nothing but winning. Your team is where ours was about five or six years ago. You have a young and well coached team with lots of talent. This could be a good game. Come and join us.

therealgame, how to you go from beraiting Springfield fans to telling them they have a shot to beat HC. I mean take your zanex before you start posting about their coaches spouting off at the mouth and then giving their fans down the road for defending him. Just for the record I am a huge HC Fan and have not missed 3 games in last 4 years so im on your side just you making the rest of us HC fans look bad.