Springfield- Henry Co... Same District

Impartial

I think "trulyblessed" forgot his last name...."quitcomplaining"! :hungry: I know you are upset about your team losing and thats OK. However, your team had a great year and fought hard against Gallatin, but don't get on here and hate on Henry Co. because your season is through. If nothing else, you should be routing for any team from your district to go as far as they can. That only makes your district teams look better. Anyway, your still invited to come to Henry Co. and watch the game if you dont have plans on watching NE and Beech. :thumb:

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think "trulyblessed" forgot his last name...."quitcomplaining"! :o I know you are upset about your team losing and thats OK. However, your team had a great year and fought hard against Gallatin, but don't get on here and hate on Henry Co. because your season is through. If nothing else, you should be routing for any team from your district to go as far as they can. That only makes your district teams look better. Anyway, your still invited to come to Henry Co. and watch the game if you dont have plans on watching NE and Beech. :D

NOPE, not complaining....trulyblessed with a fantastic season for our Northwest Vikings.....I've got Gallatin stopping by Northwest to pick me up....I'll have my green and gold on already. GO GREEN WAVE! Their fans won the sportsmanship award is my eyes....no horns and whistles plus they stayed seated on their side of the field.

It's all good spirted though...hope your player that broke his leg is doing ok, know that he's own the sideline rootin' the team on....but that don't change my mind. (sorry about the district thing, it's a family thing and you know what they say, blood is thicker than district standings :D !!!)

Truly was a great time last night, except the score. We are proud of the Jackets, but Henry is a very good football team. Number 2 was one of the best football players I think I have seen. Plus #1 is truly special. Not sure why they kept him in the 4th quarter with a running clock. I am not a coach, but this is a championship team and you should not put him at that risk. Anyway, I had a good time meeting your fans, and hope next year you can do it at our place week 4. We will provide the food and the points on our side of the score board. :twisted: Good luck, and great job hosting our first playoff game in 3 years. Get in that weight room Jackets, and we will see you guys in the Spring.

Henry Co. 35

Green Wave 14

Patriots move to 3rd round next week.

Gallatin is not springfield. Not real sure but I believe HC is a little over rated.

....and Henry County is no Northwest. Better come ready to smack heads! This one is going to be a great one!!!

Yall sure aren't Northwest!!....I hope Gallatin comes in and beats your pants off. I hope the horn man goes home crying. :roflolk:

Welcome to the haters club. Sounds to me like you are complaining against your better judgement. :roflol: But since you responded to my post, I guess I should respond to yours. Even though you quickly are going against your 10AAA family (I guess your statement about family means you're originally from Gallatin), you are still welcome to come tailgate with the Green Wave across the river. Not sure who peed in your wheaties, but Big Red Nation will welcome all fans and treat them well. Of course, there are a few Big Red fans that are obnoxious, run their mouth on here and spout off about this and that. But 90% of our fans are about as hospitable as it gets across Tennessee! And I'll stand by that one! Congrats on a great season up there at Northwest!

[

Yall sure aren't Northwest!!....I hope Gallatin comes in and beats your pants off. I hope the horn man goes home crying. :roflolk:

Welcome to the haters club. Sounds to me like you are complaining against your better judgement. :roflol: But since you responded to my post, I guess I should respond to yours. Even though you quickly are going against your 10AAA family (I guess your statement about family means you're originally from Gallatin), you are still welcome to come tailgate with the Green Wave across the river. Not sure who peed in your wheaties, but Big Red Nation will welcome all fans and treat them well. Of course, there are a few Big Red fans that are obnoxious, run their mouth on here and spout off about this and that. But 90% of our fans are about as hospitable as it gets across Tennessee! And I'll stand by that one! Congrats on a great season up there at Northwest!

"Of course, there are a few Big Red fans that are obnoxious, run their mouth on here and spout off about this and that."

We are all have some family members like that, don't we?

I think "trulyblessed" forgot his last name...."quitcomplaining"! :lol: I know you are upset about your team losing and thats OK. However, your team had a great year and fought hard against Gallatin, but don't get on here and hate on Henry Co. because your season is through. If nothing else, you should be routing for any team from your district to go as far as they can. That only makes your district teams look better. Anyway, your still invited to come to Henry Co. and watch the game if you dont have plans on watching NE and Beech. :thumb:

NOPE, not complaining....trulyblessed with a fantastic season for our Northwest Vikings.....I've got Gallatin stopping by Northwest to pick me up....I'll have my green and gold on already. GO GREEN WAVE! Their fans won the sportsmanship award is my eyes....no horns and whistles plus they stayed seated on their side of the field.

It's all good spirted though...hope your player that broke his leg is doing ok, know that he's own the sideline rootin' the team on....but that don't change my mind. (sorry about the district thing, it's a family thing and you know what they say, blood is thicker than district standings :thumb: !!!)

If sitting on the other team's side is "lack of sportsmanship" THEN CERTAINLY having a stadium to small to host your opponent is "POOR SPORTSMANSHIP" as well!.....you really are an absolute TOOL!!! Why do I or anyone else respond to such stupid posts by such twisted idiots??!!

"If sitting on the other team's side is "lack of sportsmanship" THEN CERTAINLY having a stadium to small to host your opponent is "POOR SPORTSMANSHIP" as well!.....you really are an absolute TOOL!!! Why do I or anyone else respond to such stupid posts by such twisted idiots??!!"

They were a great bunch from Gallatin! Sportsmanship had nothing to do with the seating arrangement...you the tool. Sorry about our stadium being small, we split our county school money among 7 high schools, not just one.

Good luck to Gallatin.

Its probably better that you did jump on the Gallatin bandwagon, the class of our fans is clearly above where you are. You wouldn't fit in on the Henry Co. side! Not to mention you will hear more than that little horn you are complaining about that was at your stadium this year. :thumb: I dont blame you for being pissed at Henry County. After getting beat 54-6 last year and then 42-21 at home this year, you probably can't find enough chapstick for your @$$. :thumb: I'm sure your used to saying "wait til next year". :lol:

They were a great bunch from Gallatin! Sportsmanship had nothing to do with the seating arrangement...you the tool. Sorry about our stadium being small, we split our county school money among 7 high schools, not just one.

Good luck to Gallatin.

The reason you have 7 schools is your population is that much greater than Henry Co.'s!

Yall sure aren't Northwest!!....I hope Gallatin comes in and beats your pants off. I hope the horn man goes home crying. :thumb:

Welcome to the haters club. Sounds to me like you are complaining against your better judgement. :thumb: But since you responded to my post, I guess I should respond to yours. Even though you quickly are going against your 10AAA family (I guess your statement about family means you're originally from Gallatin), you are still welcome to come tailgate with the Green Wave across the river. Not sure who peed in your wheaties, but Big Red Nation will welcome all fans and treat them well. Of course, there are a few Big Red fans that are obnoxious, run their mouth on here and spout off about this and that. But 90% of our fans are about as hospitable as it gets across Tennessee! And I'll stand by that one! Congrats on a great season up there at Northwest!

I didnt have any problems w/ any of the fans at HC, but I have to admit the horn guy was obnoxious. He just blew the thing aimlessly at times.....