Loudon @ Bledsoe rd 1

jhoutsider

just heard that Bledsoe's football Stadium was trashed last night.....painted all over the stands, field house, travel trailor...pretty much everything. now it all has to be cleaned up before the game friday night. This is sad, but our team, staff and fans will be ready i'm sure....work hard this week WARRIORS....we are PROUD of you........GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate to hear that your stadium and facilities were vandalized. Don't let it become a distraction for the boys this week and beat the crap out of these overconfident Loudon folks! There's at least one from down the valley pulling for Bledsoe. :ph34r:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"over confident Loudon folks"....where is that in this thread????'

I only saw a couple of predictions and they were from "non-Loudon" fans. I am sure the Redskins will show up confident but certainly not over looking Bledsoe. Looking forward to the trip down there friday and sorry to hear bout the stadium.

I'll go with Loudon 20-14.

just heard that Bledsoe's football Stadium was trashed last night.....painted all over the stands, field house, travel trailor...pretty much everything. now it all has to be cleaned up before the game friday night. This is sad, but our team, staff and fans will be ready i'm sure....work hard this week WARRIORS....we are PROUD of you........GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate to hear that your stadium and facilities were vandalized. Don't let it become a distraction for the boys this week and beat the crap out of these overconfident Loudon folks! There's at least one from down the valley pulling for Bledsoe. :thumb:

we will give em all we got...we know that Loudon has a good team, but the WARRIORS will be ready to play....thanks for the support...... and from what i was told a little while ago, the coachs and some parents have cleaned and painted over most of the graffiti...coach Reel has just done a great job......GO BIG BLUE!!!!

and sorry to here he's out bratt......

Come on Mom....Where is the love for a "fellow district school".(Loudon)

I am actually pulling for all four Alcoa, CAK, Kingston and of course Loudon to win.

I am just kiiding, it is a woman's right to change her mind. But I hope you are wrong. It should be a good bacllgame though.

Any idea who did it jh.

well bratt....you can guess what school name was painted on some of the buildings.

I think its funny for anyone to assume that somebody from Loudon would waste that much time on the drive just to spray a little spray paint...I just dont see that aas being worth the drive but thats just me, i also know if it was somebody from Loudon it was definately none of the players. They have too much respect to trash somebodys field seeing as how earlier in the season their field house and workout facility was broken into and egged. But seems like it will be a good game this friday night im really looking forward to watching it. 13-10 Loudon.

Nova3 i never meant for it to sound like it was someone from Loudon....if i did...i am so sorry....like bratt22 said....things like this happen from time to time here in the valley and most of the time the schools in the valley have a pretty good idea who it is........rivalries run deep here and sometimes young men make bad decisions.....so if i made it sound like i was pointing fingers at Loudon.....no...i was not.