Loudon @ Bledsoe rd 1

jhoutsider

Nova3 i never meant for it to sound like it was someone from Loudon....if i did...i am so sorry....like bratt22 said....things like this happen from time to time here in the valley and most of the time the schools in the valley have a pretty good idea who it is........rivalries run deep here and sometimes young men make bad decisions.....so if i made it sound like i was pointing fingers at Loudon.....no...i was not.

yea it seemed like you may have been suggesting loudon may have done it but i didnt realize it would have been someone else who vandilized your field. but i ope it all gets figured out and takin care looin forward to a great football game friday night.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nova3 i never meant for it to sound like it was someone from Loudon....if i did...i am so sorry....like bratt22 said....things like this happen from time to time here in the valley and most of the time the schools in the valley have a pretty good idea who it is........rivalries run deep here and sometimes young men make bad decisions.....so if i made it sound like i was pointing fingers at Loudon.....no...i was not.

yea it seemed like you may have been suggesting loudon may have done it but i didnt realize it would have been someone else who vandilized your field. but i ope it all gets figured out and takin care looin forward to a great football game friday night.

everything has been taking care of at the field.....have a safe trip....

Mine was home with a badly sprained achilles heal and ankle. I hope they find out whom is responsible.

Thanks jh, sorry to say mine is done for the year.

BRATT22- Was yours number 11 for SC? If he was, saw him from the Central stands when he got hurt and left the game. Hope he gets better fast.

Yes, and he is getting better the ankle isn't as bad as first diagnosed. We are going to see a orthopedic doctor next week to make sure. Thanks.

just heard that Bledsoe's football Stadium was trashed last night.....painted all over the stands, field house, travel trailor...pretty much everything. now it all has to be cleaned up before the game friday night. This is sad, but our team, staff and fans will be ready i'm sure....work hard this week WARRIORS....we are PROUD of you........GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!

ahh karma sucks huh lol, wake up bledsoe u dont have ur little easy schedule anymore, its time to play actual football teams or should i say A football team because loudon is gonna murder you. 42 to 7 or 10, might get a lil field goal in after a score;)

thanks for the support Rhea. the warriors are hungry for that first playoff win and it will be over Louden. it seems like people think that redskins cant be beat by this bledsoe county team but people you are crazy if you think that. the warriors are dominate this year. everybody is always sayin well this team will have a better offense or defense then that team well louden we have three phases special teams offense and defense and im telling the louden redskins now be prepared when you come into warrior country because this is our house!!!!!!!! AND WE WILL BE THE WINNERS OF THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for the support Rhea. the warriors are hungry for that first playoff win and it will be over Louden. it seems like people think that redskins cant be beat by this bledsoe county team but people you are crazy if you think that. the warriors are dominate this year. everybody is always sayin well this team will have a better offense or defense then that team well louden we have three phases special teams offense and defense and im telling the louden redskins now be prepared when you come into warrior country because this is our house!!!!!!!! AND WE WILL BE THE WINNERS OF THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good deal, we fully expect a good ball game. We'll see you tomorrow night and we'll be prepared :thumb:

And, its Loudon not louden