Take 2: Anderson Co. vs White Co. @ AC Round 1

MavMaximus

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless AC has to forfeit for some crazy reason or forgets to have their varsity show up for the game, it should be a win. It is hard to understand how this team qualified for the playoffs, but in TTSSAA's system they did. Clinton is PO'd and maybe they should be, but AC didn't cause the pairing.

I believe the coaching staff will be a little challenged in keeping the team focused on WC as compared to looking ahead to the second round, which should be Clinton. However, sometimes teams like WC are dangerous for a miracle upset mainly due to the better team being flat.

Unless AC has to forfeit for some crazy reason or forgets to have their varsity show up for the game, it should be a win. It is hard to understand how this team qualified for the playoffs, but in TTSSAA's system they did. Clinton is PO'd and maybe they should be, but AC didn't cause the pairing.

I believe the coaching staff will be a little challenged in keeping the team focused on WC as compared to looking ahead to the second round, which should be Clinton. However, sometimes teams like WC are dangerous for a miracle upset mainly due to the better team being flat.

Hmmm. That's true. WC could be easy to overlook. Don't do that Mavs. Play one at a time and put Clinton out of your minds until we get there.

Where are the White County fans? I've seen one or two post on the thread devoted to White County making the playoffs at 1 - 9, but nobody here. Who are your playmakers? What kinds of offenses and defenses do you run?

Since they gave up between 33 and 50 in the 9 losses, maybe they don't have a defense.

Is there a mercy rule in playoff games?

That's why you play 'em, d123. But you have about convinced me that AC shouldn't even show up for the Clinton game if we do get past White County.... We'd only ask that you not water your field anymore in an attempt to negate AC's speed advantage. :thumb:

Speed advantage Huh... our team as a whole is faster than AC believe that, we would like nothing more than to play on a dry field so Patrick and frazier, and stone can blow past your DB's like they did in the mud... speed advantage your crazy, I aint telling u to not show up, just to stop cryin about the field conditions and play ball, get beat again..

That's why you play 'em, d123. But you have about convinced me that AC shouldn't even show up for the Clinton game if we do get past White County.... We'd only ask that you not water your field anymore in an attempt to negate AC's speed advantage. :thumb:

Speed advantage Huh... our team as a whole is faster than AC believe that, we would like nothing more than to play on a dry field so Patrick and frazier, and stone can blow past your DB's like they did in the mud... speed advantage your crazy, I aint telling u to not show up, just to stop cryin about the field conditions and play ball, get beat again..

We did lose the game thanks to turnovers but we drove it up and down the feild on your dragons cant wait for another shot at u all!