Cannon County vs. Harpeth

woodvegas

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can find the player's names in a variety of places. Finding their mailing address is a little trickier. Plus, who has time for that crap? A district game against a big rival is one thing. Our guys don't even know where Woodbury is, much less be motivated from one film session to buy a box of Wheaties and mail it to some unknown player they just learned about Monday and then.........put their numbers on the message? I don't see it. If it happened, I'd be shocked and amazed and disappointed.

That's a pretty tall tale just to get bulletin board material and that stuff kind of flies out the window after the first lick. If these 2 teams aren't motivated about their first playoff appearance in their respective high school careers..............Lord help 'em. There's not much hope.

No way # 6 or #22 Or any other Harpeth player did that. Harpeth plays with class Do you know how long all that would take? This team do'nt even know #34 or anyone else on your team. All they know is they are in the playoff for the first time in 6 years, and are working hard every day for a win. Somes like a Cannon Co. player, coach, or fan to me! I say that's just not true!!! :hungry::popcorneater:

I have been around the Harpeth program for 8 years, and the people over here don't do the "bulletin board" stuff or do things to incite other teams. Neither team should need motivation or incentive to come out and play hard. The box of Wheaties thing sounds like something Jeff Fisher of the Titans would do to motivate his own players. So if somebody did receive a box of Wheaties with a note, it's somebody from Cannon County's District trying to light a fire.

We need better stuff on the message boards than this folks!!

I have been around the Harpeth program for 8 years, and the people over here don't do the "bulletin board" stuff or do things to incite other teams. Neither team should need motivation or incentive to come out and play hard. The box of Wheaties thing sounds like something Jeff Fisher of the Titans would do to motivate his own players. So if somebody did receive a box of Wheaties with a note, it's somebody from Cannon County's District trying to light a fire.

We need better stuff on the message boards than this folks!!

well if thats true whether or not it came from hapeth. and one of the players just confirmed it with me that its true. he got the box of wheaties. no matter where it came from. its still goin to light a fire in him. as if he needed any help!!