Cannon County vs. Harpeth

woodvegas

THE EASY PART IS OVER!!!!!!!!! Everything fell in place and the Lions played very well the last half of the season....Now the hard part starts!!!!! Not fimiliar with Harpeth but if you get by them the next round you will know who your playing. So to the players, listen to your coaches and keep hitting hard and eliminate mistakes....play error free ball and you will be fine....

GOOD LUCK LIONS THE TOWN AND THE PEOPLE ARE BEHIND YOU....HELP EM..EVERYBODY!!!!

WE BELIEVE IN YOU

Good Luck Cannon County ...........Cannon 34 Harpeth 14.... :thumb:

8-)8-)8-)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, You guys worked hard all week. MAN, I wish we had thought of that. WE sat around at the field house and played video games all week. You better believe Harpeth worked hard all week, real hard. We will be ready to battle. Get you a front roll seat and a big ole bag of popcorn. Should be a great game.GO BIG BLUE HARPETH 28 Cannon Co. 10

So, You guys worked hard all week. MAN, I wish we had thought of that. WE sat around at the field house and played video games all week. You better believe Harpeth worked hard all week, real hard. We will be ready to battle. Get you a front roll seat and a big ole bag of popcorn. Should be a great game.GO BIG BLUE HARPETH 28 Cannon Co. 10

I hope you ate your "FRUIT LOOPS"!!! :popcorneater: LIONS ROLL BIG OVER THE "LITTLE INDIANS" :hungry: